What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs Sea Eagles

Bulldog Force

Referee
**Full credit goes to Timmah for post this. Original thread in Game Day Spoilers:http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=435720

2014teams-man-main.png

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Peta Hiku
6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Josh Starling 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brenton Lawrence 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo 13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Jesse Sene-Lefao 15. Dunamis Lui 16. Tom Symonds 17. Jason King
18. Jack Littlejohn

2014teams-cby-alt.png

1. Sam Perrett 2. Mitch Brown 3. Chase Stanley 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Krisnan Inu
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

14. Dale Finucane 15. Tim Browne 16. David Klemmer 17. Sam Kasiano

2014ref-pink.jpg

Head Referee: Gerard Sutton
Assist Referee: Gavin Morris

Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Jason Walsh
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Phillips

VB NSW Cup Round 13
SAT 3:00PM | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) v New Zealand Warriors (WAR) @ Belmore Sports Ground
BYE | Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (MAN)

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 13
FRI 5:15PM | Sea Eagles v Bulldogs @ Brookvale Oval​

Bulldog Force

Referee
Stanley to replace Morris at centre with Inu moving in on the wings. Hard game without our best attacking weapon, but I think we can probably squeeze out a win here. Having said that though, Manly will be desperate for a win after last weeks lose. This is a battle for 1st place.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Really comes down to the Bulldogs pack getting on top. If that happens then I think we will win.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Agree. Also we'll need our backs to step up for this one too. Matai and Lyon are one of the best centre combos in the game.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Agree. Also we'll need our backs to step up for this one too. Matai and Lyon are one of the best centre combos in the game.

If our forwards do there work, then Manly will struggle to have the field position to take advantage of them.

EDIT: Forecast is rain on the night. Bulldogs in what would then really be a forward battle should smash them.

Last edited:

Packy

Bench
Play tough. IIRC the last few times we have played at Brooky we've won so we know what to do.

Dogs 22-14 Joshy MoM and niggleboss.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Play tough. IIRC the last few times we have played at Brooky we've won so we know what to do.

Dogs 22-14 Joshy MoM and niggleboss.

Last time I went to Brooky Hazem finished his kicking run of 35 straight. We smashed them that day. Loved it!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Last time I went to Brooky Hazem finished his kicking run of 35 straight. We smashed them that day. Loved it!

That was 2003. Hard to believe we didn't go all the way that year. I think there was some record we set buy winning 6 straight games and scoring over 40 in all of them.

Bulldog Force

Referee
No probs lol.

Hey... I'm confused with the lineup - wasn't Reynolds suspended for 1 game after his tackle in SOO? Considering we had the bye last week after origin, shouldn't Reynolds be missing this match?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No, his charge was downgraded to the point where it was only 93 points, 0 week suspension. Josh has no similar offences.

Bulldog Force

Referee
No, his charge was downgraded to the point where it was only 93 points, 0 week suspension. Josh has no similar offences.

I knew it was downgraded but I thought it was downgraded to 1 week. Regardless, glad he's playing, especially after having the bye last week giving himself a good 9 day recovery!

MatthewA

Juniors
The loss of Morris is a decent one defensively but I don't think he's been as big of an attacking weapon this year as in previous years. Stanley will do the job just fine and Inu on the wing gives us added bonus under the high ball.

I'm confident about this one. I think we can win by 10.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The loss of Morris is a decent one defensively but I don't think he's been as big of an attacking weapon this year as in previous years. Stanley will do the job just fine and Inu on the wing gives us added bonus under the high ball.

I'm confident about this one. I think we can win by 10.

Very big call mate. Appreciate your confidense though.

Let's not forget a few things about Morris though, saving a try is as good as scoring one. The freak effort against the Warriors... never forget that!

Packy

Bench
Morris on his side is a threat that other teams account for. Losing him means they put more thought in to other areas.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Didn't win, wasn't expecting a win, but tough, sluggish conditions meant it wasn't going to be easy. We're still first by only by a hair. If Manly scored another try they'd be ladder leaders.