What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nu Brown well done

For a team that lost by 30, Brown showed he can play.

1. Good kicking game
2. Takes the line on
3. Great step

Finally we might have a half that can be something, best player on the ground for us tonight

wibble

Bench
Yeah, thought he was OK. Tough match to show anything, but he certainly outplayed his more experienced halves partner.

Weaponhead

Coach
He had a go and took the line on. Gagan made a few errors but ran hard.

Have to feel sorry for the forwards who went ok but have to play with those rubbish backs.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
How good was holdsworth's kick into touch after the first set in the 2nd half.

Down by 18 and he puts it into touch.

That's a footy brain right there

The Popper

Bench
I really can't understand our signing Holdsworth. For that matter, our recruitment at times leaves me confounded.

Dogs Of War

Coach
is holdsworth the worst player ever to play nrl?

Can't beleive he played for my club so long. And somehow played in 3 finals game and winning 2 of them. Then he got Ben Roberts next to him in 2008 and we looked like you guys do this year without all the injuries.

Card Shark

Immortal
I really can't understand our signing Holdsworth. For that matter, our recruitment at times leaves me confounded.

Pop, i think we should revisit the 9s thread to dob in the few who loved him.

Talk about blow their load early. He's been terrible in every facet ever since.