What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD13 Non PARRA GAMES

mickdo

Coach
A single good game against the crappest team in the league. Surely even Laurie with his man crush couldn't pick that dh...

Chipmunk

Coach
But the team will need to be full of Kiwis. Which may not be so hard to achieve I guess.

There were plenty of Souths fans there also.

I just think a Perth team is a must. To be able to play a live game at 9.30pm on a Saturday night is an opportunity missed at the moment

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There were plenty of Souths fans there also.

I see plenty of Souths stickers on the rear windscreens of cars over here. Actually that's pretty much the only team I see. Maybe it's the same car?

There's also a Wests Tigers sticker in the window of a house nearby. I also saw a kid in an Eels jersey at the local farmer's market. I tried to discuss LBAs with him but he had no idea. He only supports the Eels because his dad is from Sydney.