What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 13: Parramatta v Cowboys at Pirtek stadium 6/6/14

T.S Quint

Coach
5322534c-1b51-493d-a11a-c298455026d7.jpg

Haha, dammit! Meant to write dampener.

I could go some damper right now though.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I made some damper in primary school. We did it the traditional way (at least that's what we were told) - wrapped in foil and buried in the ground like a hangi.

Anyway my alfoil broke and my damper got dirt on it. Still tasted good but. I ate the lot before mum picked me up from school.

Eelogical

Referee
I was anticipating ME's post two minutes later.

If you're that good you could easily be forthcoming with the exact result of the Eels V Dogs game. No doubt you can't, because you automatically assumed that ME was going to post shit. Chances were always in your favour.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If you're that good you could easily be forthcoming with the exact result of the Eels V Dogs game. No doubt you can't, because you automatically assumed that ME was going to post shit. Chances were always in your favour.

Fair point.

However I have tipped the result on five Eels games this year (two wins and three losses) and was right every time. Against the Dogs this week I've got no idea. There's too many moving parts.

Eelogical

Referee
Tipping Eels games this season on a percentage basis has become reasonably easy. Win at home, lose away for the better part. From a betting perspective we will get done V the Dogs.

Latest posts