What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Origin: Game 2

Gronk

Staff member
Could it be possible the Dugan will start at fullback??

With hayne shifting to the centres.

Considering that NSW coaches have only now realised that the points will stem from Hayne at the back - no.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I enjoy watching but don't care at all who wins. I actually think the game has outgrown it a bit. Is it really the highest level if a fair amount of players aren't allowed to play? Sonny Bill etc

How do you think an NRL team would do against either QLD or NSW?

Malabar Eel

Juniors
Love the new avatar, ME.

Cheers Gary.

Heres a great Origin moment...its why i love the series.

609719-24010136-e6c8-11e3-8f8d-558a252c2709.jpg

lingard

Coach
I don't really care who wins but I enjoy watching rugby league being played at the highest level. Game 1 was one of the best games I have ever seen. Why would we want to get rid of it?

Because it detracts from the quality of NRL club games.

lingard

Coach
Well would you prefer that they take a break from the NRL mid season like they do with Super Rugby ?

They basically shut down the comp for June whilst they play France + NZ.

Alternatively you could play rep games after the grand final - but interest would waine I expect.

Or could just scrap it.

My view is that the current set up isn't perfect, but until such time that a viable and better alternative is put forward, it's gotta stay as is.

Maybe just have it every four years.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm in the minority, but give me an Eels premiership over an Origin series win any day of the week.

Having said that, Origin footy rarely fails to live up to the expectations.