What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R14 // Fri // Rabbitohs 32-10 Tigers // ANZ

Round 14: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zigwaa

Bench
Lol 1

The tigers have a heap of forwards injured, however souths have a heap of backs injured

Lol 2

That's nice, glad to see a 115kg forward is firing up

Lol 3

All teams have small Players that need protection

Fact 4

The tigers forwards completely dominated the much hyped souths pack which allowed brooks and tedesco to run riot. The bunnies couldn't handle it which resulted in them producing one ofthe cheapest grubbiest performances from a team I have EVER seen

Neither team have any excuses if they lose.

:lol: Tigers gave it as good as they got, but you keep your Tiger coloured glasses on mate.

See if Brooks repeats his germ like performance getting high fived for being sin binned.

BranVan3000

Coach
:lol: Tigers gave it as good as they got, but you keep your Tiger coloured glasses on mate.

See if Brooks repeats his germ like performance getting high fived for being sin binned.

Nah, cannonballing pinned down guys so their spine bends backward, kneeing players and attempting to rake at every ball held in the game is not grubby :?

Galeforce

Bench
Lol 1

Fact 4

The tigers forwards completely dominated the much hyped souths pack which allowed brooks and tedesco to run riot. The bunnies couldn't handle it which resulted in them producing one ofthe cheapest grubbiest performances from a team I have EVER seen

Neither team have any excuses if they lose.

very funny coming from a Tiger supporter.
anyway i do not want to kick an armless wanker when they are down , except to say "69"

Vic Mackey

Referee
Watch it again, the amount of high tackles from souths players was like nothing I've ever seen. What was it like 6 players on report?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Amazingly we have basically the same squad/issues as last time against the Tigers, our xfactors Inglis and Walker out, no McQueen to cover the back injuries so we will be using a makeshift backrower there - and we will have to use Tuqiri because of injuries in the back line

Tigers basically don't have to change their gameplan at all

Except that from that game we dominated your forwards and this time round will be missing farah, woods, Fulton and gavet

Souths loses are probably bigger then ours though so if we don't win there will be no excuses from me

BranVan3000

Coach
Watch it again, the amount of high tackles from souths players was like nothing I've ever seen. What was it like 6 players on report?

Both teams got grubby as f**k, its not one or the other

Most of those high shots were clumsiness against Tedesco as he was bobbing, weaving and falling though. No more malicious than when Inglis got hit as he was falling

Vic Mackey

Referee
very funny coming from a Tiger supporter.
anyway i do not want to kick an armless wanker when they are down , except to say "69"

Bringing up something that happened 45 years ago to win an argument, you wouldn't be a souths fan would you?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Anyways McGuire gave the impression on BSB this morning the Luke Keary may come into the side. No doubt he is a talented young half, however I'd be happy if he did. Sutton generally carves us at 5/8 on the edge. The less he has ball in hand the better IMO

Zigwaa

Bench
Anyways McGuire gave the impression on BSB this morning the Luke Keary may come into the side. No doubt he is a talented young half, however I'd be happy if he did. Sutton generally carves us at 5/8 on the edge. The less he has ball in hand the better IMO

They said he was playing for the Bears this weekend. It makes sense though playing him against on Origin weakened side in a first game back.

Tipster

Bench
Last week's effort may have taken a lot out of the Rabbitohs. Suspect they will still win but it should be close.

rabbitohs95

Bench
If we win this game it will be a courageous win.

Missing a lot of strike in the backline so i hope our forwards really aim up and lay the platform for the 80 minutes. I actually think Luke Burgess (if he does play) might help this. Even though he got dropped his last few games in first grade were pretty solid. Time to prove he's got the goods.

Souths by 8.

Both teams fans already playing the missing players card.
Neither side has any more claim to use rep selection or injury as an excuse than the other.