What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had it pointed out to me. something that may have been a continuity thing or a plot point.
i havent bothered to watch it back to check. but...

when little finger brings Sansa onto the boat he tells her about the necklace,crushes a gem etc.

then later at the trial. the necklace is in kings landing. anyone else notice this? or is the guy at work on drugs

Yeah I noticed that. I didn't think anything of it though

Game_Breaker

Coach
i had it pointed out to me. something that may have been a continuity thing or a plot point.
i havent bothered to watch it back to check. but...

when little finger brings Sansa onto the boat he tells her about the necklace,crushes a gem etc.

then later at the trial. the necklace is in kings landing. anyone else notice this? or is the guy at work on drugs

Yeah it's true, but not an error.

Littlefinger crushed one of the stones on the necklace, and then dropped it in the little boat where the fool/drunk was lying dead.

Then later in the trial, Pycelle said the necklace was found on the body of that fool, who was last seen leading Sansa out of Kings Landing

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
tumblr_mumb07WGZ41se9fcoo1_500_zps778429ac.gif

Apey

Staff member
Not the scene I was expecting the season to end with.

Some great scenes in the episode though.

Shorty

Staff member
Lol there was some sugar coating I expected from their favourite guy, whatever I prefer to look at it that way anyway but doesn't it sort of do Tyrion an injustice?
Yeah I expected a 'reveal' as well.
The rest of the episode was great and omg Mance is actually Mance in this episode.

Oh ps wtf with Yara....what was the point of her this season?

Apey

Staff member
Will perform my usual ritual of watching the episode again but fast forwarding through Daenerys' scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.