What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R14 // Fri // Rabbitohs 32-10 Tigers // ANZ

Round 14: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
Teams request when they get byes, I believe the NRL are pretty good with giving teams the games off they want at origin time. There's been times over the years when there's only been 4 games on a weekend due to this. Wouldn't surprise me if we asked for the weeks off after origin.

Exactly. Souths and Rabbitohs were guaranteed to be Origin affected with at least one spine player. Byes after Origin gives an opportunity to rest these players. Sounds good to me

johns_reds

First Grade
Anasta gets his hands on the ball enough, he just never does anything with it. He turns it back in for a forward. Simona and Nofoaluma NEVER GET THE BALL. These two were responsible for the two tries of the season last year, they both carved up big time.

That would explain it, maybe brooks and Anasta should switch sides, give brooks something to work with

Aragorn

First Grade
Ah fair enough, thanks mate.

If that's the case, then we are ridiculous.

There's a real possibility we'll go 0/3 during Origin games, all because we are missing Farah.

when you get Farrah back, doesnt it cancel out when the opposing teams get their best players back as well?