What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
No. The game can only grow when perth red gets a team.

The game in WA is growing nicely thanks, and I have a number of teams lol.

Revenue - yes at central level, not much at club level
Participation - not sure, I keep hearing the game is dying in the country, hard to find any historical data
Attendance - no been stagnant for years
TV audience - who knows the methodology is as good as guess work
Membership- good growth
Internationally - RLWC great success, lots of growth at lower tier international level, still need more consistent top tier competition

Perth Red

Post Whore
Some do through leagues club annual reports, broncos do, others we can make educated guesses on based on begging bowls, unpaid rent, need for NRL top ups etc etc.

DIOGENES

Juniors
Great crowd considering all origin players missing

Joke it was played this round

Imagine round 20 tigers v rabbits Friday night then eels v dogs Sunday

40k Friday night. 55k Sunday

Absolute fantasy with figures pulled out of the air.

Only 1 tigers v rabbits game has ever been higher than 30k. Eels vs dogs have never got higher than 45k. T

oldmancraigy

Coach
Absolute fantasy with figures pulled out of the air.

Only 1 tigers v rabbits game has ever been higher than 30k. Eels vs dogs have never got higher than 45k. T

What is the highest ever Eels Tigers crowd?
And in which season?
And what was the previous high?

Provided Eels are top 8 contenders late in the season, the crowd will be huge. Eels will need around 45k to give a home crowd avg of 20k for their 3rd time ever, and so will promote the heck out of it.

Provided Eels are top 8 contenders late in the season, the crowd will be huge. Eels will need around 45k to give a home crowd avg of 20k for their 3rd time ever, and so will promote the heck out of it.

Eels could guarantee that average by moving their Round 19 match against Souths to ANZ Stadium.

However based on their atrocious record at ANZ Stadium in recent years, I don't blame them for not moving the match.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Any crowd which is under the NRL season average is a disgrace no matter who is playing,whether it be Paul Gallen vs the Socceroos,the Panthers vs the Benji's or the Eels vs the Dallas Cowboys

Perth Red

Post Whore
oh ffs. top of the table against a big Sydney team. 14k is not decent

It is for a avg Sydney RL game. The sooner you subscribe to my assertion that most Sydney clubs have 11-14k fans willing to go to games the sooner your disappointment at Sydney clubs crowds will dissipate.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
The hill must have a lot of capacity at Penrith as I don't see another 7k fitting in that ground if tonight was 13k odd as reported.

That is a disgrace of a crowd for us at allianz. No excuse for it to be that small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts