What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Blacklock

Dragon_psa

First Grade
One of my favourite ever Dragons (along with Brad Mackay and Coyney). Still can't understand why he never got a shot at Origin.

Minh

First Grade
One of my favourite ever Dragons (along with Brad Mackay and Coyney). Still can't understand why he never got a shot at Origin.

It was an absolute tragedy that Blacklock was never selected. Same for Mundine, even though he got a taste of it he should have played many more. Say no more....:x

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
I was growing up when Blacklock and Mundine used to bring the "Black Magic" as it was known and scored length of the field tries and then do those flips.

Just great stuff. Our game lacks characters like that these days.

Dragoness

Juniors
I was growing up when Blacklock and Mundine used to bring the "Black Magic" as it was known and scored length of the field tries and then do those flips.

Just great stuff. Our game lacks characters like that these days.

Oh come on.... We have cowboy Soward now. It just occurred to me, maybe he's taken playing in the West literally, thinks he's a cowboy

Both Blacklock & Mundine were very talented players... I guess that's what very confidant players do.. Something our current squad lacks atm

Latest posts