What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

gzerounian

Juniors
Cronulla have new sponsor "Labour Health". Here is my mock up of what it night look like

35jgxtf.jpg

By the way since the 2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread is now closed, has anyone started a new one?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Ive had this idea in my head for a while....

Tigerslog7316_60.png

(Similar to a GAZF design with some variations http://gazf.info/west-sydney-tigers-2013-14/#respond)

Id love to see the Tigers go back to something less cartooning, but at the same time they need to hold on to the brand awareness they have developed over 15 years.

This combines the the core of their current brand (the tiger head) with the historic Wests emblem. (Theyd have to change to 'the West Sydney Tigers' for it to work though...)

It also references their new jersey (hopefully theyre planning on keeping this on); the White/Orange V on the Black field...

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench

This combines the the core of their current brand (the tiger head) with the historic Wests emblem. (Theyd have to change to 'the West Sydney Tigers' for it to work though...)

It also references their new jersey (hopefully theyre planning on keeping this on); the White/Orange V on the Black field...

I like it, but in the end compared to the Balmain Logo and they are all inferior, and just about all the other logos as well, except Saints.

bobmar28

Bench

Tigerslog7316_60.png

(Similar to a GAZF design with some variations http://gazf.info/west-sydney-tigers-2013-14/#respond)

Id love to see the Tigers go back to something less cartooning, but at the same time they need to hold on to the brand awareness they have developed over 15 years.

Western Sydney Tigers. Why not?

juggalo

Juniors
Doubt it's from 1988 since the Power's font was different then and just said Power without the apostrophe and the s

beave

Coach
That and the fact Peerless were the jersey sponsor/manufacturer in the first few years as well....... m sport came onboard in 1991 as well from memory so imo it's def not a foundation era version.

Last edited:

ShaneO85

Juniors
I'd hazard a guess that it must have been an option in preproduction before the 88 season? Would love to know the history of it or if it is just some dodgy knock off.

azsportza

Live Update Team
With the release of the ISC Marvel Heroes jersey. I gave a Wests Tigers one a shot. Only orange hero which I could think of is The Thing... so this is what I came up with

BsgRwRPCYAANuqE.jpg

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
With the release of the ISC Marvel Heroes jersey. I gave a Wests Tigers one a shot. Only orange hero which I could think of is The Thing... so this is what I came up with

BsgRwRPCYAANuqE.jpg

At first glance, i had thought this was a new Indigenous jersey...

I had hoped they had finally moved away from the clique-dotted artwork and maybe done an 'Australian Outback' jersey (as in, literally the cracked Earth)

Looks good.

azsportza

Live Update Team
At first glance, i had thought this was a new Indigenous jersey...

I had hoped they had finally moved away from the clique-dotted artwork and maybe done an 'Australian Outback' jersey (as in, literally the cracked Earth)

Looks good.

I see how it would be that. A cracked earth jersey doesn't seem like the most appealing or encouraging design :p

Couldn't think of another "orange" superhero so The Thing was the "best"...

Perth Red

Post Whore
Surely Panthers could do a catwoman jersey? Cheerleaders are 3/4 of the way there already!

DC v Marvel teams, the promotional opportunities are endless!