What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Playing Roster

I reckon Terepo is a keeper. Still very young and can improve. If only other in our pack run the ball with that much passion!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agree with all of those in bold Avenger, maybe keep Sio or Morgan if we can't get them at the right price.

Terepo, Allgood and Lussick have all been disappointing and won't be missed long term.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon Terepo is a keeper. Still very young and can improve. If only other in our pack run the ball with that much passion!

He's 23 this year. Next year he will be in his mid 20s. Obviously he's not at his peak but he's probably not far away. He's a bit undersized for a prop but he is very quick. That's the reason for his big collisions, not passion.

hindy111

Post Whore
Also too many time ive seen the ball being spread with an overlap and he just stops the movement and runs forward.Has no vision too one dimensional and would rather MoiMoi the rest of the year

T.S Quint

Coach
He's 23 this year. Next year he will be in his mid 20s. Obviously he's not at his peak but he's probably not far away. He's a bit undersized for a prop but he is very quick. That's the reason for his big collisions, not passion.

He hits the line hard, but he rarely makes a dent in it.
Maybe he needs to put on a bit more size, but then that would probably reduce his speed which is his biggest asset.
Not the best defender either.

I think he's worth moving on if possible.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Also too many time ive seen the ball being spread with an overlap and he just stops the movement and runs forward.Has no vision too one dimensional and would rather MoiMoi the rest of the year

I think Fui is more effective in the collision but Terepo works hard off the ball, which we need. Fui has become a slug and only moves when the ball comes his way (in attack and defence).

Chipmunk

Coach

I said at the time he made his debut and I have not seen anything different to change it, but for mine Terepo is about the same quality of player as Wheller Hairaki, allbeit they are different styles of player.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i'd prefer to see tanginoa given a start over terepo atm, terepo seems maxed out on what he can produce, whereas tanginao before his injury looked only a couple of matches away from breaking out like pauli pauli has this season

emjaycee

Coach
i'd prefer to see tanginoa given a start over terepo atm, terepo seems maxed out on what he can produce, whereas tanginao before his injury looked only a couple of matches away from breaking out like pauli pauli has this season

I am with you. Not sure what BA has in mind for Tanginoa.

From all reports he has beefed up and has been smashing it in NYC in the front-row yet BA hasn't seen fit to return him to the top grade. BA said after dropping him back to NYC earlier in the year that he (BA) made a mistake in picking him for the early rounds because Kelepi hadn't had a full off-season. Must be time to give him another run soon.

Avenger

Immortal
When they were both playing lower grades I ways thought that Pauli was the better player. When Kelepi got the jump on him I was surprised. I hope they turn Kelepi into a genuine front rower. I'd risk it and release Allgood and Lussick. Even Alvaro makes a better dent than Allgood. I suspect he gets picked for his defence.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tanginoa really hasn't kicked on this year as hoped.
Its all about 2015 now.With all the injuries this season is pretty much done.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Some merkin has removed three profiles from the official site!!!!

Pua (already confirmed playing for Penrith), Roe and Suli no longer have official profiles. None of them had played NYC anyway.

(Players in italics are yet to appear in 2014.)

NRL squad:
Allgood
De Gois
Edwards
Faraimo
Gower
Hayne
Hopoate
Hunt
Kelly
Lasalo
Lussick
Mannah
Ma'u
Ma'afu
Moeroa (turns 19)
Moimoi
Morgan
Mossop
Norman
Pauli (turns 20)
Paulo
Paulo
Peats
Pewhairangi
Radradra
Sandow
Sio
Smith
Tanginoa (turns 20)
Terepo
Tonga
Toutai

'Wenty squad':
Alvaro
Cummins
Evans
Foran
Gorman
Jones
Ualesi

NYC squad:
Aloiai (turns 19)
Anderson (turns 19)
Aukofolau (turns 19)
Brady
Bush (turns 19)
Daoud
Davis (turns 19)
Dockar-Clay (turns 19)
Folau
French (turns 18)
Fuimaono (turns 18)
Gammidge (turns 18)
Goodall
Izzard (turns 19)
Kamikamica
Kaufusi (turns 19)
Lavaka
Li
Lussick (turns 19)
Makelim
Markus (turns 19)
Matterson
Mauala
Morris (turns 18)
Muna (turns 19)
Newbigging
Oloapu (turns 18)
Pritchard
Raeli (turns 19)
Tagilima
Tepu-Smith (turns 19)
Tonga (turns 19)
Twal (turns 18)

Last edited:
When they were both playing lower grades I ways thought that Pauli was the better player. When Kelepi got the jump on him I was surprised. I hope they turn Kelepi into a genuine front rower. I'd risk it and release Allgood and Lussick. Even Alvaro makes a better dent than Allgood. I suspect he gets picked for his defence.

You do realise that releasing them means paying out their contracts?