What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXVIII: Honouring Sore Losers from Queensland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Oh... well that's different then. There was this one guy I used to work with no one liked and he was an angry angry man. Always swearing and raising his voice, it got to the point where he did it once when clients were in the office, and I literally had to tell him to permanently STFU (didn't hold back, said every one of those 4 words) or pack his bags and never come back again! Needless to say, he never raised his voice again.

Bulldog Force

Referee
7-1 is akin to hitting a rugby league 70? Higher? Put it into terms i get, how bad exactly did Brazil get got?
Yes, but it's not just that, it's also that it happened to Brazil. Remember when Brisbane got done 56-0 by Canberra in 2009? It was something like that.

He was arguing with JA's version of El D, St Jubbsy, about the supermarket duopoly. Not exciting, but I do enjoy one muzby sentence results in a rambling 4 paragraph reply which basically can be summed up as saying "nuh-uh"

Dragon2010

First Grade
Clearly, the reason she put it in a link is because she wanted it such way. She's used image tags plenty of times before...

butchmcdick

Immortal
Oh... well that's different then. There was this one guy I used to work with no one liked and he was an angry angry man. Always swearing and raising his voice, it got to the point where he did it once when clients were in the office, and I literally had to tell him to permanently STFU (didn't hold back, said every one of those 4 words) or pack his bags and never come back again! Needless to say, he never raised his voice again.

f**king nads of steel bro

Bulldog Force

Referee
Maybe, maybe negative! Let's settle this STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES mouth (or fingers). Dani... why did you post that image in such a way?

Bulldog Force

Referee
f**king nads of steel bro
Actually I was pissed off. If you were running a business and heard some guy yelling into the phone "GET A RED HOT PITCH FORK, AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ARSE!" with a bunch of clients walking by, what would you think/do/feel, knowing a huge chunk of your budget comes from said clients?

He got a VR less than a year later!

Dani

Immortal
I just linked it because I'm on my phone and I didn't want to stretch the page if it was too large.

Why is it that much of an issue? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts