What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park Mafia: Game Over

Misanthrope

Staff member

Day One Update

The storm broke shortly before dawn, and it left the island looking both battered and... clean. The water and wind had swept away so much, but somehow the air was fresher and the trees all the greener for the beating they'd taken.

The harried humans emerged blinking and nervous from their hiding places to examine the wreckage left by the storm
. They eyed the tree-line with obvious fear, wondering what deadly creatures lurked just beyond their sight or hearing.

They'd all heard the roaring and gunfire the night before, but so far they had no idea where the danger would come from next.

-----

Elsewhere, away from the prying eyes of humans, a Pteranodon landed awkwardly on the ground and began to yank great, bloody chunks of meat from a gallimimus that had been crushed by a falling tree.

So engrossed in its eating was it that it did not hear the sound of approaching death.

[youtube]ifgCsFPo3jE[/youtube]

Jason Maher is dead. He was the Pteranodon, Dinosaurs Aligned Winged Terror.

pteranodonSD.jpg

It is still day.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm mostly kidding :p

Anyway. 5 dinosaurs. I think they will all be predators. Dilophosaurs, Spinosaurus, Velociraptors, T-Rex. What else? Compies featured heavily in the book but not so much the movie (if at all?) Lost World introduced Carnotaurus, but again not in the film. Maybe Pterosaurs? Everything else was herbivorous....

Probably one of these dudes.

dino-riders.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ya'll have until noon (Chinese time) tomorrow to make a decision, else town will be punished for a failure to act.

Rebel

First Grade
I could be wrong but I 'think' whall is a dinosaur and since we might get punished if nobody votes and since nobody has come forward with anything better,

Vote: Whall

Rebel

First Grade
I get info if I target a townie but I got no info on him.

Im assuming its because he is bad.