What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXVIII: Honouring Sore Losers from Queensland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Guess who's turn it is to pick baby names again?

I'm open to suggestions. Just don't suggest no. 1 on the boys list. Got a good mate named Asher, and there's no way known I'm naming a kid after him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

I'm open to suggestions. Just don't suggest no. 1 on the boys list. Got a good mate named Asher, and there's no way known I'm naming a kid after him.

Jarryd (the special one)

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
afternoon firkers

IMG_20140711_181057_zpsdc9a3343.jpg

thorson1987

Coach
rise of the planet of the apes looks pretty good..

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Rise was the original of the reboot with James Franco.

but i agree, looks good

Josh Dugan Maher has a good ring to it.

Or Paul Gallen Maher

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So I just saw footage of Sir Paul Gallen lifting the SoO shield and saying 'this is for the 5 million people back in NSW'.

My question to Lord Gallen is: "what about the other 2.29 million people jerkstain?"

thorson1987

Coach
So I just saw footage of Sir Paul Gallen lifting the SoO shield and saying 'this is for the 5 million people back in NSW'.

My question to Lord Gallen is: "what about the other 2.29 million people jerkstain?"

They were all QLD fans, who never spent a second in QLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts