What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park Mafia: Game Over

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Three

The fat man was feeling ballsy that evening, and went after the (second) biggest fish in the pond with his syringe in hopes of bringing home its DNA.

He wasn't the only one out for the Tyrannosaurus Rex that night, however. Not far from where he complained about his swamp crotch to nobody in particular, the South African game hunter was lining up the big ass dinosaur and preparing to put it down for good.

All at once, all hell broke loose. As Muldoon fired, the T-Rex roared at the Asian guy - who ran away screaming. The fat man broke from cover only to be overwhelmed by a horde of chirping lizards who bit him repeatedly, only be in turn chased off by a bellowing dinosaur.

Muldoon's gun fired, but the Tyrannosaurus noticed it no more than it might have noticed a bug bite.

-----------

Ian Malcolm was feeling pretty low. He'd found that Ellie chick quite attractive, and even Doctor Grant had been a halfway decent conversationalist. Now he was left with the lawyer, the park's well intentioned but naive owner, and a bratty little kid who kept crying.

It was almost a mercy, then, when the roar of a massive dinosaur broke the monotony.

They had been gathered in the glass roofed foyer for a late night picnic when the Spinosaurus' massive head shattered the glass and its bulky frame broke through like an icebreaker through sheet ice.

Tim and John Hammond immediately broke for cover. Ian Malcolm shoved the lawyer aside and faced off with the gigantic, sail-backed monster.

"Come and get me, you bastard!' he shouted.

It lunged at him intent on doing just that, but got its neck caught on the guy wires holding up a Tyrannosaurus skeleton. While it tried to extricate itself, Ian Malcolm joined the others in cover.

0.jpg

------------

It is now day

SeeJay

Juniors
So alive mafia is spinosaurus, trex, raptors, and dilosophaurus or however you spell is. Biosyn is nedry. Who is indie?

RHCP

Bench
Point being, Bazzi had a girlish scream, then suddenly was looked after for a vet. Strange he'd come across in different ways twice.

I don't have an investigative role, Bazzi was a one off.

SeeJay

Juniors
Ok, so without breaking rule three, let me just point out that two people clearly targetted nedry last night in the writeup...

Parra Pride

Coach
Nedry was targeted by two bitch lizards by my count. I don't trust bitch lizards, they keep trying to kill me, but they can't take me down because I'm the mother f**king alpha male on this island.

Parra Pride

Coach
Though I highly doubt you are stupid enough to make a comment that would out yourself as someone who isn't town.

Mother f**king vote: soc

SeeJay

Juniors
Some lizards are nice to black people mr. PP. And they help you find fatties thats stealing dna and getting closer to their win condition.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nedry could be the indie and Dodgson could be Biosyn. Just a thought. Either way he's no good
Vote Soc if seppo balls is certain he's Nedry