What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultrathread I: Thread of the Year - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Really?

I'm all for having rules but beating up a young kid that your daughter is willingly with is a bit OTT to me. Unless he was obviously a complete ratbag or something but even then.

Would be madder at her than him.

Completely disrespectful of her, but you don't hit women.

The boy, on the other hand, should be prepared for the consequences of being a man if he wants to do things men do.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Agree with JM

Beating the kid would just make shit worse by a. Pushing your daughter away and b. Landing you in trouble with the fuzz

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's a sorry world we live in when boys no longer need to be afraid of the father when they sniff around their daughters.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Throw one up the boys mother/older sister as payback.

52492918.jpg

afinalsin666

First Grade
Only reason a dad should flog his daughters boyfriend is if he hurts her, or if the dad is going exclusive with his kid, and that's lot worse.

RHCP

Bench
Hitting him in a consensual situation is a bit full on for mine. There's a lot of context left out though.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hitting him in a consensual situation is a bit full on for mine. There's a lot of context left out though.

Just checked and the age of consent in Georgia is 16, so it's not an issue on that front. If it were Florida, she would have been unable to give consent.

Or in a cinema bathroom, or a maccas bathroom, or a shopping centre bathroom.

Plenty of options.

I've never actually had sex in a public bathroom. Need to add that to the bucket list.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good God. Thumping a kid is ok if he's having sex (or if you think he is) with your legal daughter? Yeah, Nah

Dani

Immortal
Sometimes I wish my dad had hit, well, any of the boys I've been involved with.

Just call me poor decisions Dani :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Good God. Thumping a kid is ok if he's having sex (or if you think he is) with your legal daughter? Yeah, Nah

The father's reaction plus the fact they were sneaking around lead me to believe that he'd expressly forbidden such behaviour before. If that were the case, it's completely disrespectful. I'd expect no less if I were a guest in somebody's home and I wilfully violated the conditions they'd set out by diddling their daughter.

I would be surprised if any of you would be so nonchalant about somebody f**king your daughter, either way. Sixteen is still a child in almost all legal aspects of the word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.