What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The German Choke

"Toolarm"

"Chokermany"

Really?:? Any argument containing those words is deemed null and void.

If you say so.:lol:

I call him toolarm because not only does it sound like tonearm but he is in fact a tool. I worked that out when in a debate regarding German vs Argentinian football he started calling them peasants. The fact he is clueless doesn't bother me, the fact that he constantly belittles other nations (eg. kiwi's, english, angentinian etc etc) shows what a racist he is.

BTW, at least those nicks are a bit more cutting than Chodes lol.

Last edited:
Ah yes making up lies, the traditional fall back for the chodester once you have nothing else. You can't even get your facts right anyway. Better PM NRM for assistance again

Whats hollands population ?

About 16 million.

Maybe i'm too harsh on the dutch and they are a victim of their own reputation. Maybe they are overachieving because they are not classified as a football super power. They won the euro in 88 and played in a couple of world cup finals so obviously they generally are a talented football nation. Still there are flops when fans expected wins, like this comp when they failed to get a point.

Ah yes making up lies, the traditional fall back for the chodester once you have nothing else. You can't even get your facts right anyway. Better PM NRM for assistance again

Why would i lie? Anyone can take a look at your comments on LU forums to work you out. I bit of banter is ok but you go way too far.

Lol playing the victim. You give it out just as much you're a jerkoff and deserve no respect. You spoke shit and you were wrong, you got called out on it. Deal with it.

Lol playing the victim. You give it out just as much you're a jerkoff and deserve no respect. You spoke shit and you were wrong, you got called out on it. Deal with it.

I don't want your respect because you are obviously a grade A twat. However i need to justify my position because another person put their nose in. Chokermany are chokers, deal with it loser.

You dish it out regularly but can't take it back. Typical hypocritical loser..go cry with your german football mates and see if i care.:lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Maybe i'm too harsh on the dutch and they are a victim of their own reputation. Maybe they are overachieving because they are not classified as a football super power.

What?

Have they ever been outside the Top 10 FIFA ranked nations in the past few decades? Plus they have consistently produced some of the best footballers in the world.

I don't know what other criteria one would use to specify a nation as a "Football Superpower?" Except possibly a few WC wins.

lol @ Chokermany. Along with the dutch they are the biggest chokers in world football. Always go into tournaments ranked in the top 2 or 3 team but always end of empty and choking.

Fact: Minnow Greece has won more trophies this millenium than a so called superpower like Chokermany. Even their club teams haven't won any comps this millenium.

Since this post you made:

Bayern: 2013 CL winners, 7-0 vs Messi
Bayern: 2013 World Club Cup Winners
Bayern: 2014 World Cup Winners, 1-0 vs Messi

lol...i don't think you get the jist of this thread. Chokermany are a myth living in a past millenium.

Spain, italy, brazil and argentina are all superior teams. I rate chokermany along side with portugal and england. Choking is a tradition that weights on teams and it's hard to break. Besides chokermany have gone backwards since 2010.

Italy & Spain bounced out in the group stage
7-1 vs Brazil
1-0 vs Argentina

Lol

Now for some great Toolarm quotes:

lol. Obviously forgot Portugal smashing chokermany 3 - 0 in Euro 2000.
Perhaps he has a different meaning of forever than the rest of society.

In response to low:
Really? Don't even know that klinsmann was the coach in 2006. And you are a German fan?

4-0 vs Portugal

Lol f**k you're an idiot. The lols keep coming

Of course they will be superior on home soil. Messi will cut them a new one.

On Germany home soil chokermany needed penalties to beat them. Such a superior team..:lol:

2010 they had Maradontknow coaching. No surprise they lost....

In your dreams toolarm.:lol:

:lol:

lol..go easy on the excuses toolarm. You thought low was coaching all those yrs but klinsmann was head coach in 2006. Admit your stuff up toolarm.

In your dreams toolarm. In reality you have never won a debate, not even one. A bit like chokermany for trophies this millenium...:lol:

Trophy count

Germany 2014 WM
Argentina choking in WM's & Copa America's

Home soil as in south american soil. Of course everyone know's it's in brazil.

First European team to win in South America lol

Messi is still young. He will win a trophy or two before he retires like all his UEFA championship trophies...unlike any chokermany player.:lol:

Still time for Messi to be eliminated from 4 WM's against Germany

All too easy Rocky Chodes. You know nothing and you get exposed in everything you do. You're a bitch made delusional crack pot so you won't respond but you're immortalised in epic failure on this day.

Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k me you're a dickhead TT. A normal person would have celebrated their country winning the World Cup and been content. You have to big note yourself by resurrecting 2 year old threads.

redvscotty

First Grade
f**k me you're a dickhead TT. A normal person would have celebrated their country winning the World Cup and been content. You have to big note yourself by resurrecting 2 year old threads.

I only came in here to indulge in some robust debate about the World Cup final this morning but then I saw that TT is still on his 'everything germany does is better than anywhere in the world - no arguments allowed' tirade.

Imagine my disappointment.

Misanthrope

Staff member
How is using a homosexual slur to belittle people *not* homophobic?

Go back to referencing month + old arguments... oh, wait...

Oops. Look who's the bigot now.

Of course they will be superior on home soil. Messi will cut them a new one

2z9gv95.jpg