What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AZ Sportsta where are you ?

The Rosco

Bench
I used to look forward to AZ Sportsta's team lists, etc.
Creative with his graphics, interesting dialogues, knows what a comma is, and can string 3 words together without embarrassing himself.

AZ . . . where are you mate ?

innsaneink

Referee
1383516418.jpg

The Rosco

Bench
Wow, LL20.
Don't know how to break this to you, especially considering your fragile state, but not everything is about you.

The Rosco

Bench
Well that escalated quickly.

Yeah, funny. But it wasn't that quick . . . . actually took half an hour, and a couple of goes for him to perfect those 11 words :shock:. Still found room for a spelling mistake. :lol:
Go LL20. I'll make sure nobody challenges your forum authority from here on.

AZ Sportsta . . . where are you ?

azsportza

Live Update Team
I'm here. Firstly, "azsportza"...

Secondly, I've been busy with uni work and running the main operation for LeagueUnlimited on Tuesdays with teamlists. So all the articles you see with the teams for the upcoming round on the main page of this site are done by me and two others.

Plus, if I was late in posting my graphics thread someone else would have started the thread for the week and there's no point then. I appreciate you like my work, but just took a bit of effort on my part which has been channeled into other work. Like building up this: www.facebook.com/nrlwallpapers

The Rosco

Bench
There you go. See AZ, it's been so long, that I mis-spelt your name.

As long as you are still about, and contributing your creative work.

I'd best leave it at that. Otherwise, I'll get abused or have pretty pictures posted. :lol: