What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where was Kenny Edwards?

mrpwnd

Bench
If the fans on this board are any indication, the bloke probably deserved a nice sucker punch.

SDM

First Grade
I used to cop regular hidings when I was a kid and I turned out alright.

In fact I still cop them regularly, poor silly merkin that I am.

I believe that. I reckon your missus wears the pants, that is why you are always on here trying to regain a small portion of your manhood.

Kornstar

Coach
What kind of a "fan" meets a player of the team he "supports" and then says something derogatory about a family member?

I completely support this reaction, i am the least violent person but f**k me dead i hate morons who think they can say whatever they want to whoever they want and not have any repercussions......hope it bought the merkin down a peg or two!

phantom eel

First Grade
What kind of a "fan" meets a player of the team he "supports" and then says something derogatory about a family member?
Probably the same type of "fan" that ends up getting blocked from players' twitter feeds etc? You know the type...think they know everything about every topic, and can't help but make more in person comments/tweets/posts than they really ever should.

Kornstar

Coach
Probably the same type of "fan" that ends up getting blocked from players' twitter feeds etc? You know the type...think they know everything about every topic, and can't help but make more in person comments/tweets/posts than they really ever should.

Good point......although those are usually keyboard heroes making up for no-one liking them in the real world and being picked on in school.

Eelogical

Referee
Good point......although those are usually keyboard heroes making up for no-one liking them in the real world and being picked on in school.

They got plenty of hidings when they were at school. These days they get those same hidings for fun.

phantom eel

First Grade
Or making up for copping regular hidings as a kid....

Put a few drinks in a "keyboard hero" type in real life situations, and unfortunately they are likely to come out with these weird in-person statements to the players that they are meant to support.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

That's true. And they usually go on about other keyboard heroes and project their own miserable life onto them - getting picked on at school and stuff. They know it all far too well.

Latest posts