What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram was spot on.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Regarding the islander boys, great talent short attention span and cost points, I agreed with u previously while all the other f**ken do gooders were putting up ridiculous klu klux klan pictures and so melodramatic, Rams comments justified.....

Strangenuts

Juniors
The people that are so quick to judge and call someone racist, I find are the people that lack substance. On reflection, on this forum, heck let the insults fly.

Last edited:

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
People can say what they want I have not made any nasty or racist comments, I have given an opinion which I think frankly is spot on end of story, bring on the so predictable vitriol.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Would like to add most not all of u are hypocrites ur weekly post match comments prove this.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Chooks have Moa, FPN, SBW, JWH and a couple of others I'm forgetting in their pack, and they go ok.

I see the point of what is being said, but I think what we are really lacking is a hard-nosed forward like Watmough or a Ben Kennedy. Ma'u will get there in time.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Chooks have Moa, FPN, SBW, JWH and a couple of others I'm forgetting in their pack, and they go ok.

I see the point of what is being said, but I think what we are really lacking is a hard-nosed forward like Watmough or a Ben Kennedy. Ma'u will get there in time.

Ma'u is Polynesian.

yy_cheng

Coach

Disagree with Ma'u.

We need someone who is arrogant as well as a hard-nosed tough guy. A forward leader who lets the opposition know it.

Ma'u is too quiet a guy. Almost introverted.

The Parra pack has always been the Mr Nice guys in the last few years but we are always penalized heaps.

SDM

First Grade
White power! maybe you should offer to buy them KFC if they win games.

Good packs have a mix of body shapes and sizes. Some bodies are more powerfully built and provide more impact, some leaner and provide probably better movement and ability to work longer. We have A LOT of the same big, powerful, impactful forwards coming through which is cool if we dominate possession, but probably why we struggle in certain areas too.

yy_cheng

Coach
How about a Caucasian who has been to prison? I know just the merkin...

Props off contract end of 2015

Leeson Ah Mau, Mitchell Allgood, Tyson Andrews, Adam Blair, Luke Burgess, Thomas Burgess, Remi Casty, Mike Cooper, Andy Fiagatusa, James Gavet, David Hala, Mark Ioane, Sam Kasiano, Brent Kite, Jeremy Latimore, Leilani Latu, Brenton Lawrence, Isaac Liu, Sam Lousi, Darcy Lussick, Jeff Lynch, Suaia Matagi, Ben Matulino, Josh McGuire, Sam McKendry, Trent Merrin, Mark Mexico, Ben Murdoch-Masila, Dylan Napa, Bryan Norrie, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Luke Page, Nigel Plum, Sam Rapira, Ligi Sao, David Shillington, Kade Snowden, Sam Tagataese, Peni Terepo, Paul Vaughan, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Dayne Weston

Read more: http://www.nospam9/nrl/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2015/by-position-2015/#ixzz37pQDxfy5

I'd go for JWH and one of the following Ben Matulino, Frank-Paul, Sam Kasiano instead of keeping hoppa.

$900k for hoppa for his next contract? should be able to bag 2 props

In the 2nd row

John Asiata, Scott Bolton, Lewis Brown, Jack Buchanan, Jayson Bukuya, Michael Chee-Kam, Adam Docker, Chris Grevsmuhl, Aidan Guerra, Chris Heighington, Justin Horo, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Jarrad Kennedy, Kyle Lovett, Ethan Lowe, Todd Lowrie, Sika Manu, Rhyse Martin, Chris McQueen, Tepai Moeroa, Nate Myles, Mark Nicholls, Pat O'Hanlon, Corey Oates, Pauli Pauli, Tyrone Peachey, Matt Prior, Ben Ridge, Lagi Setu, Jack Siejka, Korbin Sims, Jeremy Smith, Shaun Spence, Brad Takairangi, Kelepi Tanginoa, Tautalatasi Tasi, Jason Taumalolo, Sam Thaiday, Kyle Turner, Anthony Watmough

Read more: http://www.nospam9/nrl/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2015/by-position-2015/#ixzz37pQmcfwK

Docker, Nate Myles, Sam Thaiday would do too

Latest posts