What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just wondering how many Wenty games you have got to this year to make that analysis??

He's played two games since he came back. My mate was at last week's game and told me Hunt was shite, and yesterday we got belted with zero mention of Hunt from the man at the game.

Bow_rider

Juniors
He's played two games since he came back. My mate was at last week's game and told me Hunt was shite, and yesterday we got belted with zero mention of Hunt from the man at the game.

So your answer is you haven't been to any games. The people who report on these games are nice guys who do a great job on the computer but I doubt Brad Arthur is reading their comments

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So your answer is you haven't been to any games. The people who report on these games are nice guys who do a great job on the computer but I doubt Brad Arthur is reading their comments

Do you disagree that Hunt has been shit for Wenty since his injury? If you don't know then do you think it's likely he's been shit given the evidence? And what's Brad Arthur got to do with it?

Bow_rider

Juniors
Do you disagree that Hunt has been shit for Wenty since his injury? If you don't know then do you think it's likely he's been shit given the evidence? And what's Brad Arthur got to do with it?

I am a wenty supporter. Hunt wasn't great the first week back from his back injury but the last 2 weeks he has been quite ok playing behind a very average team. Tough to come back after a fracture in the back. The comment on Brad Arthur was a sarcastic attempt to say your listening to people who are probably nice guys but with very limited knowledge of the game

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know whose opinion is reliable and whose isn't.

As for your opinion, are you saying Hunt has played three games since breaking his back?

hindy111

Post Whore
I know whose opinion is reliable and whose isn't.

As for your opinion, are you saying Hunt has played three games since breaking his back?

Exactly, problem is thou as parra supporters we tend to see a game thru blue and gold glasses.I mean I think Haynes the best player in game but ask others and they still put guys like cronk Thurston DCE SBW infront of him.

The fact is if it looks like duck and sounds like a duck it probably is a duck.

hindy111

Post Whore
And pou do you value my opinion?

I enjoy Staggers-forty20s and Hollywood jesus the most.Aveneger has slipped.ME your ok but sometimes you disagree to agree.Gronk well your quite witty at times.
There are a few other good posters on here like Elementary and forget the others names.If you want to know your thought of what I think of your posts I can open a thread and tell you all one by one.
Now lets go Collingwood to win me $200

strider

Post Whore
Exactly, problem is thou as parra supporters we tend to see a game thru blue and gold glasses.I mean I think Haynes the best player in game but ask others and they still put guys like cronk Thurston DCE SBW infront of him.

The fact is if it looks like duck and sounds like a duck it probably is a duck.

it could well be a goose

Avenger

Immortal
Just heard on Channel 9 news update that Robbie Farah wants out of the Tigers. Confirmed by his manager.

Avenger

Immortal
10517496_10202693480683504_1969907007247355241_n.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Robbie was behind it why would he want out if Potter is sacked?
Wouldnt he (Farah) stay if he got what he wanted and the coach is punted?
True, who knows but Farah seems to be trouble with all his coaches. He also had a falling out with Sheens as well.

Eelementary

Post Whore
And pou do you value my opinion?

I enjoy Staggers-forty20s and Hollywood jesus the most.Aveneger has slipped.ME your ok but sometimes you disagree to agree.Gronk well your quite witty at times.
There are a few other good posters on here like Elementary and forget the others names.If you want to know your thought of what I think of your posts I can open a thread and tell you all one by one.
Now lets go Collingwood to win me $200

I love your posts - you're a funny bugger, and your passion and knowledge of the Eels is top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts