What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
He's a great player, but a huge twat, IMO.

...and Tallis has a text message proving it from last year. Farah should man up. State that he didn't like him last year but has since changed his mind. He looks like a liar and its cringe-worthy. A bit like Stuart saying he wasn't talking to Canberra.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Tigers should sack Farrah and resign potter. Farah is 30 and aren't going to get better. I put potter on par with Arthur as a coach with huge potential considering what he has done to the tigers this year. If potter couldn't coach I doubt the tigers would be on the fringe of the top eight with an extremely inexperience spine.

Farrah sounds like a f**kwit, I remember an interview on fox last year or the year before where he come across as a dick!!!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
...and Tallis has a text message proving it from last year. Farah should man up. State that he didn't like him last year but has since changed his mind. He looks like a liar and its cringe-worthy. A bit like Stuart saying he wasn't talking to Canberra.

Tallis should also be careful, did Farrah talk to him off the record!? I am sure plenty of players talk to the media not expecting to be named!

The Colonel

Immortal
Farah wanted to be rid of Benji apparently and helped in regards to Sheens. Looks like he may not be third time lucky. Moses, Brooks, Woods and Sironen are the future at the Tigers. They also have a good young hooker coming through in Manaia Cherrington.

Interesting times ahead. Especially for Farah.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tigers should sack Farrah and resign potter. Farah is 30 and aren't going to get better. I put potter on par with Arthur as a coach with huge potential considering what he has done to the tigers this year. If potter couldn't coach I doubt the tigers would be on the fringe of the top eight with an extremely inexperience spine.

Farrah sounds like a f**kwit, I remember an interview on fox last year or the year before where he come across as a dick!!!!!

But is the best hooker in game and still has 3 good yrs left

strider

Post Whore
You guys need to watch this press conference. I must say I feel for Potter. Farah has stabbed him and been exposed by Tallis.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...003398523?nk=55a6ce283014d9edee8941cceb662bae

i wouldn't trust farah as far as I could throw him (nor his manager) .... I reckon he's tried to keep the players out of it cos he knows alot of them probably do support potter

gordy can be a dick but I don't reckon he's a liar - he shouldn't have said it publicly, but I'd believe what he said

I reckon potter is trying to stay professional and biting his tongue the whole time .... definitely frosty relationship there - they never look vaguely in eachother's direction .... I heard potter on triple m say he has an idea who might be behind things but wanted to keep that to himself

ParraUnagi

Juniors
You have to look at the flip side too. Farah probably spoke to him as a mate and league great in confidence. Tallis has proved that he is nothing more than a tabloid journalist now. Sort of a dog a act there.

Gronk

Staff member
I was trying to find out this AM what French side Inu has signed for and came across this rumour thread. Some have been posted before, some not.

Manly will reportedly pull its upgraded contract offer to Anthony Watmough off the table because they feel he is responsible for the unrest felt between the playing group and front office
Aware that St George Illawarra have made an informal approach to Brad Arthur, Eels chief executive Scott Seward has expressed a desire to make him the longest serving coach in the club's history
North Queensland poach Tim Glasby from the Melbourne Storm
Brisbane half Ben Hunt says he'll "be looking around" at other offers if rival NRL clubs come knocking on his door ahead of the 2016 season, when he comes off-contract, but his first preference is to remain at the Broncos

forward pass

Coach
You have to look at the flip side too. Farah probably spoke to him as a mate and league great in confidence. Tallis has proved that he is nothing more than a tabloid journalist now. Sort of a dog a act there.

No its not. Farah basically called Tallis a liar so Tallis had to reveal what was said privately to him to defend himself and his reputation. I don't blame him.

And seriously, why would Tallis make shit like that up. Farah should man up.

pedge

Juniors
No its not. Farah basically called Tallis a liar so Tallis had to reveal what was said privately to him to defend himself and his reputation. I don't blame him.

And seriously, why would Tallis make shit like that up. Farah should man up.

wouldnt Farah have only called Tallis a liar AFTER Tallis revealed what Farah had said to him?

you blokes must be kidding if you think farah is the first high profile player to talk smack about his coach to 'friends' in the media

strider

Post Whore
they were reporting salary cap issues for the Tits on hte weekend .... maybe they are gonna lose some competition points - or yeah maybe a coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts