What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIX - Honouring Mork from Ork - RIP Robin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker's Wild

Coach
have to love the sheer non-thinking by some people..

can anyone pick what may be insensitive / wrong about the following movie poster

tmnt_september_11.jpg

Too soon?

So...................................Primus have a new CD

What's so special about that you may ask?

Its called Primus and the Chocolate Factory.

The title track is a cover from the movie Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory original soundractk, not to be out done they also have planted golden casket tickets inside some of the CD covers, tickets to their up coming concerts

And if that ain't enough, they have also released a Primus Chocolate Bar.

Legendary band.

According to Alba's Facebook status, she would fit right in at a Willy Wonka inspired concert atm.

I thought she meant she had hand prints all over her spray tan. I was all like 'She's remarkably calm about somebody touching her while she slept'.

Any number of comments I could make here tbh.

All of them would be terribly, terribly sleazy.

As such, I'm just going to shoulder the bat and let this one trickle through to the keeper.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just want to take a moment to brag, but I can't believe my good fortune.

In the last month, I've had the following come to me through my website:

- Free trip to Tanzania including accommodation, meals, and a five day safari. I just need to get there.
- Free week long train trip (including accommodation and meals) through New Zealand. I just need to get there.
- $500 travel pack including backpack, electronics etc.

Dragon2010 deserves some of the credit. The site's been going gangbusters since his overhaul and since I started writing more than once a fortnight :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
That counts? All he's done is choose which part to quote. We do that on a daily basis when conversing on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts