What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St. Slippy Knight of Self Pity City

saint.nick

Coach
I think we touched a nerve.

Came back in because I was interested by what you had to say. This thread has just been very random; out of the blue (pun intended).

I think we did, he's actually gone on an emotional rampage...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
The forum since the slip last season has basically been a Chelsea vs Liverpool shit fight. If a thread doesn't start off like that it usually works it's way into one. Don't get it really.

Haffa

:lol: Touched a nerve did I?

Just though that slippy deserved his own thread, don't get upset. :lol:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Nah Haff doesn't bother me mate, Gerard f**ked up last season, it happens. It would be ridiculously naive to think us Liverpool fan wouldn't cop a bit of banter over it. Sure you'd feel the same way if the roles were reversed.

saint.nick

Coach
:lol: Touched a nerve did I?

Just though that slippy deserved his own thread, don't get upset. :lol:

I'm fine with banter over it, I just find it amusing that months after it's happened, after all the blows traded between eachother about it...Haffa, sitting bored at his computer, decides to make a hate thread about him.

WireMan

Bench
I know you all believe me when I say no one on this forum laughed more at Gerrard than me, but in the name of all things holy this is a cluster f*ck of a thread.

Haffa is trying to do an impression of a 12 year old, not getting it, angry child trying to be cool.

Much like Gerrard last year though, it has all ended in failure. :D

boxhead

First Grade
I'm fine with banter over it, I just find it amusing that months after it's happened, after all the blows traded between eachother about it...Haffa, sitting bored at his computer, decides to make a hate thread about him.

It's called trolling.....

WireMan

Bench
It's called trolling.....

Just because someone makes a t*t of themselves, does not make it trolling.

Trolling is taking something relevant and using it to wind someone up, usually in a thread already dedicated to said subject.

This was just Haffa having a mare.

No one is wound up, no one cares.

Mong

Post Whore
It's poor trolling at that.

Seems poor Haffa must have been all upset about something yesterday, couldn't respond to that, so started this.

It's the Chelsea fans usual tactic around these parts. Pool fans only need to laugh at him and move on and it's done.

saint.nick

Coach
Just because someone makes a t*t of themselves, does not make it trolling.

Trolling is taking something relevant and using it to wind someone up, usually in a thread already dedicated to said subject.

This was just Haffa having a mare.

No one is wound up, no one cares.

Let's all pray he woke up okay this morning.

Haffa

:lol:

10400844_705720902798141_4987897728356400270_n.jpg

Latest posts