What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Eels Membership

After being with the Eels since last November I thought it was about time I introduced myself to you all.

My name is Larissa, and I am the Membership & Consumer Business Manager for our club. That's pretty much a fancy way of saying I look after the membership, retail, ticketing and fan engagement areas of our business. I joined the team after Scott Seward was promoted to CEO and his role needed to be filled.

My background in sport has been quite varied. I started out working for the Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust, then moved on to the Sydney Swans. In both these roles I headed up membership service and operations. Most recently I have come from the Manly Sea Eagles. It definitely has been great to finally find myself at the team I am most passionate about. Having grown up in the Hills I am an Eels fan through and through.

From time to time I'll be popping onto League Unlimited to answer any questions you may have. I'll also try my best to keep you up to date with things happening around Eels HQ.

I won't always be online so if your questions are urgent it's still best to go through the official club channels by emailing membership@parraeels.com.au or by calling 1300 BLUE GOLD (1300 258 346)

Otherwise, I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Go Parra!

Larissa

T.S Quint

Coach
Hello Larissa.
Good to see someone from the club trying to get in touch with the fans.

One question: Is Steve Sharp as handsome in person as he is on TV?

Joely01

Bench
Welcome Larissa.

Good to see someone from the club willing to communicate with fans in this way

TheParraboy

Staff member
Welcome Larissa

Great job you are doing, over 20k members this year is amazing

With the way the side is building under Brad we should hit well over 25k next year Id imagine?

Im in :cool:

Go the EELS

TPB

Chipmunk

Coach
God help you Larissa, having to put up with some of the antics of some of this mob on this forum!

Actually , when do 2015 memberships commence? or a bit too early to say

Not too early to say at all. They will be on sale by the end of September.

Current 2014 Members will first receive a renewal email to their nominated account. If you haven't already renewed we will send your renewal to you in the mail early October.

84 Baby

Referee
I rang 1300 2583 4653 like you said and a lady answered but wouldn't respond to anything I asked. Was this you? If so, refusing to even acknowledge I was talking, repeating yourself continually and then hanging up abruptly was rude in my opinion

84 Baby

Referee
What did you ask?

I started asking about their education and perhaps their inexperience with using the LU writing input terminal or how a phone operates. The conversation then moved to which number I should be checking, was it a seat reference at Pirtek or ANZ, did I win the Leagues Club lucky door prize, I then asked if they were watching old footage of the Eels as she kept saying we scored a try again, I tried to guess which game. The whole thing became a bit lewd when I go frustrated at not getting the correct answer and her repetitive responses. Then she may have got insulted and just hung up

I rang 1300 2583 4653 like you said and a lady answered but wouldn't respond to anything I asked. Was this you? If so, refusing to even acknowledge I was talking, repeating yourself continually and then hanging up abruptly was rude in my opinion

No it wasn't me. I just returned from maternity leave recently so am back on a part time basis, in the office Monday and Tuesday.

If you had trouble with the phone line would you mind dropping me a PM with your details so we can follow up for you. Apologies the team member who answered the phone wasn't able to hear you.

Latest posts