What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crap

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hey guys,

I just want to say I am Larissa's assistant Membership & Consumer Business Manager.

I grew up in Toongabbie but I go for the Roosters. Still love getting paid by the Eels but.

If you've got any official questions for the club, Larissa is usually pretty busy so just email them to me at poupouescobar@gmail.fr and I'll make an effort to answer them. Or just ask here. No question is too stupid.

Cheers guys,
Pou

oldmancraigy

Coach
PouPou, when are you going to answer the questions I sent to your email address?

And why does my computer shut down every 3 minutes since clicking the email link???

Sorry for polluting your thread Larissa, and welcome.

And my questions were for Pou, who said no question was too stupid but has yet to answer any of them.

byrner

Juniors
I rang 1300 2583 4653 like you said and a lady answered but wouldn't respond to anything I asked. Was this you? If so, refusing to even acknowledge I was talking, repeating yourself continually and then hanging up abruptly was rude in my opinion

What did you ask?

whall15

Coach
Ms Paegle, how do aviation logistics pertain to membership and consumer business management?

My main question was in regards to how 1300 BLUE GOLD translates to 1300 258 346?

I'm not an expert with the alphanumeric phone numbers, but I believe when the letters are longer than the usual phone number it doesn't make a difference. The call still goes through to the same line, which is the Parramatta Eels reception desk.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Welcome, Larissa.

You'll come to know me - I'm kinda a big deal around here. Forty-thousand posts and the respect and admiration of my peers. I...

Man, I can't even type that with a straight face.

Latest posts