What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crap

emjaycee

Coach
Welcome to the nuthouse Larissa.

If you want to ask Mr Seward for danger money now you are on this forum, I will support your request.

Larissa has good experience in her field & her appointment shows the club is looking improve its member services and interaction.
Some of you merkins should show some respect and stop carrying on like school kids.
And yes, she is hot.

Hi Larry. Can I call you Larry? Good...

Hi Larry...

You know how on our season passes there's always a really nice picture?

Have you thought about putting a picture of me on there? I'm ridiculously handsome and have amazing long hair. After I've had it in a braid for a couple of days it comes out all wavy and it's ridiculously sexy. Also, I have a beard and they're kind of in now.

I just filmed my first television commercial last week and I have an appointment with a casting agent tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'll be pipping Brad Pitt for the Bronze Logie soon. As such, it's a good idea to have a picture of me on everyone's season pass, both for aesthetic and celebrity purposes. Simon Baker has nothing on me.

Thanks Larry.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hi Larry. Can I call you Larry? Good...

Hi Larry...

You know how on our season passes there's always a really nice picture?

Have you thought about putting a picture of me on there? I'm ridiculously handsome and have amazing long hair. After I've had it in a braid for a couple of days it comes out all wavy and it's ridiculously sexy. Also, I have a beard and they're kind of in now.

I just filmed my first television commercial last week and I have an appointment with a casting agent tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'll be pipping Brad Pitt for the Bronze Logie soon. As such, it's a good idea to have a picture of me on everyone's season pass, both for aesthetic and celebrity purposes. Simon Baker has nothing on me.

Thanks Larry.

That happens im buying 10 Bulldogs memberships, and possibly one Manly one