What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crap

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.

But it's ok, guys. We know the dangers of having pictures of me close by. Constant ejaculation, regularly losing focus on life as you become entranced, marriage break ups, families being torn apart and generally the breakdown of society.

Still, you can't deny that I deserve it.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hello Larissa,what are your thoughts on Jarryd Hayne? do you believe him to be the greatest human being you have ever met?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This thread should be a sticky, then the Mods could delete the crap. Like others have said, we've been offered a line of communication directly with the club, but I can't see it lasting the way some of you mob are going.

G

It's a line of communication about membership though. Will they answer our questions about player retention and stuff like that? Or is it just the club here to help us give them more of our money?

oldmancraigy

Coach
It's a line of communication about membership though. Will they answer our questions about player retention and stuff like that? Or is it just the club here to help us give them more of our money?

Given that there are over twenty thousand members (ie, those who have already given their money to the club), do you think a way for people to ask their questions is a good thing?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If I have to wade through dozens of inane questions and childish comments just to find out if we've brung Connor Broadhurst back to the club then no, it's not a good thing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**k you guys, we're never gonna get laid if you keep dicking around every time a chick comes in here.

Let HJ do the talking next time.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hey guys,

I just want to say I am Larissa's assistant Membership & Consumer Business Manager.

I grew up in Toongabbie but I go for the Roosters. Still love getting paid by the Eels but.

If you've got any official questions for the club, Larissa is usually pretty busy so just email them to me at poupouescobar@gmail.fr and I'll make an effort to answer them. Or just ask here. No question is too stupid.

Cheers guys,
Pou
Why won't we sack BA? Can you ask Larissa and let me know what her answer is?

T.S Quint

Coach
Did Larissa know that Seward was a scumbag the whole time, or did she find out the same way as the rest of us?