What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIX - Honouring Mork from Ork - RIP Robin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why would Skinner stop posting? No-one has a problem with his posts. EVERYONE has a problem with yours BF. You are single-handedly ruining Superthread. Surely the fact that an alternative has been started that specifically excludes you should have been a clue that you are an annoying narcissistic f**kwit and no-one gives a shit what you have to say.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Week off work this week with the wife recovering from having her gall bladder removed. Little toughie she is. Little one has been fantastic this week, playing peek-a-boo with us...or himself if he finds a blanket.

Its awesome this phase, huh :D Loving my little ones games right now.

A couple of days ago this joint was dead... a couple of posts from me and it suddenly has life again.

Who's the man? I'm the man, chumps and chumpettes ;-)

You're single handedly killing this forum. Please go away. Forever.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Those of you with kids, how much of yourself do you see in your young ones?

Heaps. Not always the good either

My son is quick to anger but can be a sook and very affectionate

My daughter is a shit stirrer to the max but is also fiercely protective of her family

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.