What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Eels Membership

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'd like to see Members get better discounts on jerseys - I wear my jersey with pride pretty much everywhere I go, but that does mean I need to replace it more often due to wear and tear. And spending $160 on a new jersey every year...:crazy:

what is everyone's thoughts on having only a few small items in the pack like a sticker & key ring and getting a bigger discount at the bga store?

that way if you are a long term member you don't get ANOTHER hat & scarf to add to the pile each year and if you want something you can buy it yourself

I'd like to see Members get better discounts on jerseys - I wear my jersey with pride pretty much everywhere I go, but that does mean I need to replace it more often due to wear and tear. And spending $160 on a new jersey every year...:crazy:

member trade in ;-)

byrner

Juniors
I am a big fan of the baby membership.
Signed my son up within a week of being born.

It will be good to have a membership which I can sign non-fans up to which is non ticketed and cheaper then the normal non ticketed. That way I can sign up my wife and hope she sees the light.

il_570xN.600414546_9rxh.jpg

Haynzy

First Grade
I quite liked this year's pack.

Decent key ring and I thought the pen was great until I bloody lost it.

I agree with HJ on the sticker and hat except I'd prefer a black or navy hat with a logo rather than a white one which would get grotty pretty quickly.

As I'm in Adelaide I get the B&G Army membership for me and my son. None of the others really give me anything I can use.

Ok, I'm gonna agree with Haynzy for some stupid reason.

Because there are people who don't know how to wash their bloody clothes, you should do a black hat with white on it.

EelsFan05

Bench
Hello Larissa,

Welcome to the forum.

I would put forward to idea's for memberships.

1) If a ticketed member has a seat undercover (Thronett / Cronin Stands) they are offered a choice of the same seat at ANZ stadium or to move to Level 4 east (near where they can sit during reciprocal rights games) to ensure they will be undercover and dry if it does rain on game day / night.

2) if it hasn't been raised before by others in the thread, there are some who would like to see the ANZ stadium games of a season ticket removed, so they can get a ticket just for Pirtek Stadium, (at of course a cheaper price). Personally I think this is were the seat warmer program would be great for those that can't get over the fact that we as a club need to grow and that means playing at larger venues that accommodate more people.

Thanks again for your time.

These are my two biggest gripes. My seats at ANZ aren't undercover even though the membership team kept trying to convince me they are... If I could remove the ANZ games from my membership I would. I hate the place.

emjaycee

Coach
If anyone wants to remove the ANZ seats from their membership, does that mean they dont need advance GF ticket sales? I mean if they hate the place that much, I am sure they wouldnt want to go watch Parra in the GF at ANZ.

bartman

Immortal
Not a great use of logic there... just because someone is seeking the flexibility to buy an 8-9 game season ticket based on preferred home game location doesn't have anything to do with their tolerance in attanding the less-preferred stadium for a one-off game.

emjaycee

Coach
My logic is ok but thanks. The comment i was referring to was that they "hate the place", not that they prefer Pirtek as Parra's home ground.

bartman

Immortal
By hate the place, in the context of a discussion about home game venues and membership options, your logic is drawing a really low bow.

Hating the place as a compulsory inclusion as 25% of your season ticket and associated cost is different to hating the place but putting up with it for a one-off game (e.g. Grand Final, Origin). A location-based membership option for Parra Stadium would be a sensible addition to the club's offer to its fans.

Joely01

Bench
We are definitely looking to improve the quality of our membership packs.

Are there any items in particular you would like to see, or aren't a huge fan of?

Hi Larissa,

I know it's probably cost restricted, but it's just some small things.
It's already been mentioned but I think a better quality hat for starters, I want to be able to wear my members hat everywhere, the last few years they have stayed in the wardrobe since I got them.

Another thing my mate who is a Souths supporter either this year or last year actually received back packs, very good quality as well. So instead of that plastic thing we received this year, maybe look towards following in that direction.
A lot of kids need school bags at the start of the year so I'm sure it's a good way to sell more for Christmas etc.
I'm sure I could come up with a suggestion in a pack of sorts, but I'm sure you don't need me bombarding you with suggestions.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hello Larissa,

Welcome to the forum.

I would put forward to idea's for memberships.

1) If a ticketed member has a seat undercover (Thronett / Cronin Stands) they are offered a choice of the same seat at ANZ stadium or to move to Level 4 east (near where they can sit during reciprocal rights games) to ensure they will be undercover and dry if it does rain on game day / night.

This is one I totally agree with.
My seats at Parra are up high in the Cronin Stand, good view of the ground and away from the weather.
When moved to ANZ I am then sitting down low so I can't really see the whole field well, and I'm sitting in the elements, which is terrible if it's a hot, sunny day or a cold windy night.

Is it too much to ask that my seats at ANZ reflect where I am sitting at Parramatta?