What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I'd rather Peats play 80min at hooker. That's our best option. If De Gois warrants being picked at another position then pick him.

You want to give him a spot in the team so he doesn't chuck a tanty?

No. I'm talking about Peats. He's the sort of bloke who'll throw everything at it for 80 minutes every week if you let him....and pay the price when his timing is a little off when he's tired. The option to give him a rest in select game situations is worth it from my perspective......

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Peats is pretty young and may need to be managed better after what happened this year.

No. I'm talking about Peats. He's the sort of bloke who'll throw everything at it for 80 minutes every week if you let him....and pay the price when his timing is a little off when he's tired. The option to give him a rest in select game situations is worth it from my perspective......

Ahh, got ya. Hadn't considered that. Hard to calculate the odds on that I'd imagine. I'd still probably play the strongest team and hope for the best but there might be something to what you say.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Peats is pretty young and may need to be managed better after what happened this year.

Peats is in his mid 20s and should be in his prime. If he can't play 80 minutes without getting injured then he's a waste of money and we should not retain him when his contract is up.

Lucky we have De Gois as a backup.

lingard

Coach
He's probably the only forward we have who can easily play in the middle or edge in the park with ease...

I used to play in the middle of the park and the edge of the park when I was young. I even played on the street outside the park. Well, mum used to tell me to.

lingard

Coach
Signed and resigned Gower.
Resigned Tautai.
Resigned Tepai.
Resigned Matterson.
Released Loco.
Released Tanginoa.
Released Sio.
Released Fui.
Released Tonga.

Have I missed anyone?

Hard to argue with these decisions thus far. It seems now days we are making decisions based on performance rather than potential whilst considering value for money and how injury prone players have proved to be.
Could it be our club finally has a plan?
What a difference a Coach makes.

Would Daniel Anderson be having any say in this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts