What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

nick87

Coach
I said it elsewhere and ill say it here, if the Raiders lose this game, the entire sqaud and their coach should be locked in stocks at the towns square on Mad Monday so the towns people can hurl rotten fruit at them

thorson1987

Coach
I said it elsewhere and ill say it here, if the Raiders lose this game, the entire sqaud and their coach should be locked in stocks at the towns square on Mad Monday so the towns people can hurl rotten fruit at them

Can Lundy and Clare join them????

Avenger

Immortal
Cronulla will still win.

Glen

Bench
Unfortunately the Raiders are sure things to avoid the spoon now. If Ricky does find a way to lose against this Sharks outfit this forum will go into meltdown.

Binga

Juniors
Gez the final round between the eels and raiders is setting up perfectly. An eels win could give the raiders the spoon and the eels a finals spot.

jargan83

Coach
If the Raiders manage to lose to the ASADA affected Sharks he should quit his job and never coach again.

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Even if Cronulla beat Raiders, I still think they'll get the spoon. And I will be sad.

Next week they play Cowboys. Raiders play Tigers, & I think they'll beat them.

Though there is some hope with Cronulla playing Tigers in the last round.