What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.24 vs Manly Sea Eagles 3,2,1

3. HaHa

I mean, he ran on to the field. Didn't you all ejaculate at that point? I know I sure did!

3. IDG - Best game for us yet. Ran and tackled well. Fantastic all round.
2. Sandow - Sneaky little bastard.
1 - Edwards - Was a beast. Great try to get us rolling.

Moeroa, Sandow, Hayne, Hoppa, Edwards, De Gois and Junior all had great games. Even plodder Lussick went well. Might stop calling him Plussick in my mind, if he keeps it up.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
3. IDG
2.Hoppa
1. Edwards

I think the most pleasing part about that victory was the TEAM stood up and didnt leave it to jarryd. So many players played phenomenal Tepai was awesome and was just giving it to the manly forwards in defence. Sandow really stood up as well. Infact the only player I reckon had a poor game was Morgan who has just looked out of his depth this year. Even Toutai was ok however his hands will seriously cost us big time soon.

Although there weren't the brilliant moments we've come to expect/rely on from Hayne, overall he was probably our best player. But who cares, let the others share the spotlight.

Forty20

First Grade
Rd.24 vs Manly Sea Eagles

3. Isaac De Gois
2. Kenny Edwards
1. Chris Sandow

Overall Standings

35. Jarryd Hayne
24. Chris Sandow
10. Manu Ma'u
9. Nathan Peats
8. David Gower