What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Eels Membership

whall15

Coach
Good question. I'll have to check.

By way of explanation, the 'other site' sends an email notification when someone replies to my thread. So it's been a little easier to keep track of their responses.

With bub I'm only back on deck part time at the moment so you'll tend to find I'm more active at the beginning of the week then drop off towards the end of the week when I'm not in :)

Go to thread tools at the top of the thread, subscribe to thread, instant notification by email.

There is a big eels logo available retail a present, I have them n stock I'll take a picture tomorrow to show, they sell for $15.

Suitman

Post Whore
But is it plain white like the Bulldogs and the Bunnies one?

We need one that isn't just for members... but is for supporters regardless of their level of support. If we reportedly have over 500,000 supporters Australia wide, we can surely become the most recognised sporting club symbol in the country with a simple white Eel sticker that has no text and no affiliation to a particular years membership.

I actually see far more WSW stickers on cars than I do Eels stickers.
You make a good point though. We need something unique.

The best sticker the Eels have ever had, and it was everywhere in the 70's/80's was the "I'm a sticker for the Eels".
We need to bring that back!!!!!!! It would sell like hot cakes.

Suity

Haynzy

First Grade
If I don't then I'm gonna chuck a tantrum. Probably only on here, and so it won't really be any different from my normal activity, but I'm still gonna do it.

What she means is that she's realised that her priorities should be making me happy and giving me whatever I want. As everyone can now tell, Larry's pretty insightful.

See?

I got my hat (or the closest I could get considering design had already been done) and my sticker.

I'm the greatest at stuff.

Hang on, you wanted a white hat. The dark hat was my suggestion.

Thanks Larissa,

I hope you aren't looking at one of those hipster baseball hats though :cool:

Hang on, you wanted a white hat. The dark hat was my suggestion.

Thanks Larissa,

I hope you aren't looking at one of those hipster baseball hats though :cool:

I agreed to change my idea because you're too lazy to wash your clothes.

It's called teamwork, you merkin!

As for the sticker, sounds rad. I'm not sure if plain white would work as our logo is a bit too busy, so if it's got blue and gold that should be cool and will be automatically identifiable. I think the Dogs sticker has a little blue and the Dragons a little red, don't they?

Either way, Larry seems to be doing a good job.

Haynzy

First Grade
I agreed to change my idea because you're too lazy to wash your clothes.

It's called teamwork, you merkin!

As for the sticker, sounds rad. I'm not sure if plain white would work as our logo is a bit too busy, so if it's got blue and gold that should be cool and will be automatically identifiable. I think the Dogs sticker has a little blue and the Dragons a little red, don't they?

Either way, Larry seems to be doing a good job.

It's not that I'm too lazy, it's my wife's job and I was trying to lighten her load.

If it's teamwork then why are you claiming all the credit, you merkin.

Agreed, Larissa does seem to be doing a good job.

Latest posts