What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take the Hayne Train to Newcastle this Saturday!

Jodeci

Bench
To be honest, I've found the replies to Larissa and the clubs attempts to engage with it's fans on this site quite disrespectful.

We've been asking for years to have a club/fan relationship and to get more feedback on a personal basis from them on forums like this and the other one.
Yet, most of the comments have been nothing more than unadulterated shite.

I applaud the club for organising a unique train for Eels fans, and hope it is full.
I would hope that the mods could delete the trash, and keep all communication on a mature basis and for the best for the supply of Eels information and support.

There is a guy from the Wanderers who does the same on WSF.com. His information is treated like gold. Shame the same hasn't happened here.
I hope Larissa continues her promising start and gets more support.

Suity

Well said Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Apologies I can't confirm anything relating to player contracts or signings at the moment.

Tripped and fell with the little man last night. Currently sitting waiting for the results of my x ray on a suspected broken foot. Most inconvenient.

I'll try chasing the answer for you when I can though.

Thanks Larissa.

As for your foot, I've never had a broken bone, so I can sympathise, if not empathise. But I do have a toddler and she nearly kills me on a daily basis. They're dangerous.

Joely01

Bench
Results are in. Foot broken.

Thanks for the concern :)

Hopefully you will be back for pre-season ;-)

In reference to your idea about the atmosphere etc at games, i think it is a great idea.
Last Friday night was one of the best atmospheres at a sporting game i have been involved with in years.

Hopefully you will be back for pre-season ;-)

In reference to your idea about the atmosphere etc at games, i think it is a great idea.
Last Friday night was one of the best atmospheres at a sporting game i have been involved with in years.

Glad you enjoyed it. Was quite proud of how well our fans rallied.

The more we can do to create an imposing home ground advantage the better. Suggestions on how we make that a reality are most welcome!

Gronk

Staff member
Get well soon Larissa.
get_well_sign_by_mirz_alt-d4hx825.gif

Be more careful next time, eh ? :alcho:

Kornstar

Coach
My son supports the storm, any chance someone from the eels can write to him, to convince him to support the eels? But Sandow is one of his favourite players.

How does this happen? Does he understand they are cheats? No-one should follow cheats!

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
The supporters group does still exist.

Highlights an interesting question on match day active support. Is this something that is generally unwelcome? We are looking at encouraging more fan atmosphere at our games with flags, banners, pompoms etc.

Would that sort of thing negatively impact the fan experience in your opinion?

Full strength alcohol for starters. I dont understand why its been banished from grounds. Only a very very small amount of trouble was ever caused by alcohol at the footy so why are we all punished for it. I think you will find that a fair few guys stay home and watch the game because of this. Another is pricing, but for me that aint an issue as i am very well off financially.

Why cant you liase with the wanderers guys and see how they have created thier group and try to use thier blueprint for a parra army. Wether anyone likes to admit it or not, the wanderers army has created success on and of the field for the club.