What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russia Launches Fan Membership

deal.with.it

Juniors
RUSSIA LAUNCHES FAN MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN:

The Russian Association of Rugby League Clubs is proud to announce the launch of its inaugural fan membership campaign.

The fan membership campaign will see fans of the Russian Bears, the national team of Russia, join the campaign towards qualification for the Rugby League World Cup 2017.

The campaign was launched in partnership with team kit sponsor Impact Rugby and will see fans secure a replica Bears jersey, a certificate of membership, their name on the Russian RL website and email updates informing members of Russia’s domestic and international development.

Speaking of the membership launch, ARLK representative Shaun Cumming said: “This launch, in collaboration with our valued corporate partners, will see fans from around the world take on a vested interest in the development of rugby league in Russia.
“The Russian Bears have shown during their participation in the European Shield and European Championship B that they are deserving of a World Cup berth.
“This membership campaign will assist the ARLK off the pitch to provide the platform for success in the international arena.”

To celebrate the launch of the campaign, memberships will be available for a limited time for only £40.

You can secure your membership by visiting www.impactrugby.co.uk/shop/russian-rl-public-membership.html

10615563_665818173515214_9157542110172888056_n.png

RoosTah

Juniors
I've always wondered why the Russians never took to League or even Union... as a fairly hard and tough people, you'd think it'd appeal to them more than other forms of football.

joshreading

Staff member
I would be interested, postage or availability to Australia would be the question. Russia seemed at one point to be a great hope, unfortunately alot has changed.

expansionist

Juniors
am i right this link above takes you to a facebook page?

Is there another link for those of us without facebook?

Latest posts