What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Pinch of Salt

Noise

Coach
I received a text msg midway through tonights game from an official of a team that is currently in the top 8 that read: You have to get the right mix of salt and pepper in your team.

Now I know people are going to scream 'racist' and 'sample size' but if you look at the stats from the last 2 games, with the season on the line and under pressure, the missed tackles and error stats highlight a few problems.

Does this person have a point? Is it coincidence? Is it just a Parra choking problem? a leadership issue? Or all of the above?

The Warriors seem to have a greater pepper to salt ratio than us, and they'll probably make the finals this year. Should we get more peppers?

TheRam

Coach
I received a text msg midway through tonights game from an official of a team that is currently in the top 8 that read: You have to get the right mix of salt and pepper in your team.

Now I know people are going to scream 'racist' and 'sample size' but if you look at the stats from the last 2 games, with the season on the line and under pressure, the missed tackles and error stats highlight a few problems.

Does this person have a point? Is it coincidence? Is it just a Parra choking problem? a leadership issue? Or all of the above?

F**kin Oaf!!!

Most of you guys are just to dumb arse, politically correct, to see the bleeding obvious.

Chipmunk

Coach
The Warriors seem to have a greater pepper to salt ratio than us, and they'll probably make the finals this year. Should we get more peppers?

The Warriors are one of the consistent under achievers in the NRL each season. I'm not sure I would be holding them up as a shining light on what you need to do to be successful.

Plus...they haven't made the finals yet

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

The warriors are always trying to recruit salts, they just purchased Hoffman for example. It's not like their pack is shit either

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep. You've all lost your minds. What a stupid question. Nothing like a little casual racism when your season goes down the shitter.

Latest posts