What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something's missing .... Where's Maroubra Eel?

strider

Post Whore
So if said loved forum member were perhaps unable to participate in this forum with his good mates for some reason, unknown to the majority, how would we ever know?

Kornstar

Coach
So if said loved forum member were perhaps unable to participate in this forum with his good mates for some reason, unknown to the majority, how would we ever know?

I would know.

Would you know if say they had 4 accounts and one was banned could they use say their phone internet to keep using the other accounts, being a different IP than they use at home?

Kornstar

Coach
Not really, everyone has a history.

Its no big secret.

So if I created an account on my phone, using my Telstra 4G and never logged in at home and vice versa created an account on my home interent and never used it on my phone, would you know? Apart from my posts being obvious that it is me in the way I type, etc.

Gronk

Staff member
So if I created an account on my phone, using my Telstra 4G and never logged in at home and vice versa created an account on my home interent and never used it on my phone, would you know? Apart from my posts being obvious that it is me in the way I type, etc.

Pou said that I was you once. Or was that you were me ?

Anyway we log on from an anonymous email proxy in Uzbekistan using contract bloggers from Mumbai via a satellite dish in Kabul.

23n_dish,0.jpg

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

How could they possibly know if you keep all your metadata separate?

emjaycee

Coach
You could just force a renewal of your IP address with your provider and that would do the same thing I am guessing.

Gronk

Staff member
These merkins are some of Australia's top 20 most wanted. Which one are you Malabar ?
BxEV-ptIAAAeoAd.jpg

strider

Post Whore
all anyone can know is IP addresses .... every different device connection to the internet will have a different IP .... and even IPs cannot tell the full story - multiple people at the same house (or macdonalds :sarcasm:) can be using the same wifi and hence the same IP - or people can use proxy servers, eg at your work

strider

Post Whore
but anyway - since you put your hand up twizz - has ME been a bad boy? (for whatever reason) - is he in the naughty corner?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
all anyone can know is IP addresses .... every different device connection to the internet will have a different IP .... and even IPs cannot tell the full story - multiple people at the same house (or macdonalds :sarcasm:) can be using the same wifi and hence the same IP - or people can use proxy servers, eg at your work
:lol::lol: