What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Holden Cup Team and junior reps thread, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tanginoa has power too look good in under 20's.In first grade you need more than just power as by age 23 the other guys have become just as strong.I think under 20's can be misleading as a lot of players have just developed physically earlier.
Why do you think the warriors under 20's team has made 3 gf in a row and been in the last 4 nearly every year.Good chance they will be there again this year(final 4)

Tanginoa has power too look good in under 20's.In first grade you need more than just power as by age 23 the other guys have become just as strong.I think under 20's can be misleading as a lot of players have just developed physically earlier.
Why do you think the warriors under 20's team has made 3 gf in a row and been in the last 4 nearly every year.Good chance they will be there again this year(final 4)

He did well last season in first grade, people forget that!

eel speel

Juniors
Good point. Kearney and Nolan really knew how to assemble a good team to make this academy work. Anthony Field has certainly been a great asset to our club and I was so happy to see him stay on after Nolan left.
I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes at the trials. Keep us posted mate.

Lol.... This so called "academy" has been around for years.... How the heck did Parra win so many club championships inthe late 70 and 80's if they did not have good juniors coming through. when Brian Smith came to the Eels in 1997 he made sure it was better and able to produce 1stgraders much earlier. Have to laugh about the jerkins on here who constantly refer to Kearney and Nolan as the creators of the " academy". #academymyth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts