What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL produced player banners?

rabbitohs95

Bench
I've noticed through the 3 games played this weekend that there have been a few big, broad banners with 'Pearce' 'Thaiday' and 'Reynolds' on them and they had the same font, size and colour distribution. Just wondering if the NRL produced these signs or if there's one fella who decided to market them off.

Good, well made banners, better than most of the home made ones that have a terrible pun attached to them. A bit odd that they just have the player names though.

cleary89

Coach
Surely they just had them made up. Some of the worst banners ever, even a 8 year old could think of something better for a sign then just a guys last name.

cleary89

Coach
nvy6wm.jpg

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
It was obviously the safe option...

If they tried to be funny, they would either be offensive or too PC. Team names rather than players probably would have been better, but you cant blame them for the effort when they are so constrained by circumstance. They were just trying to get SOMETHING happening in the stands...

insert.pause

First Grade

If they tried to be funny, they would either be offensive or too PC. Team names rather than players probably would have been better, but you cant blame them for the effort when they are so constrained by circumstance. They were just trying to get SOMETHING happening in the stands...

Yeah, I think it was a good effort, next time just team logos would be better.

rabbitohs95

Bench

Yeah, that's very true. It would've been nice to see them have a bit more like 'Go Pearce' or 'Get 'em Reyno' or 'Thaiday is my favourite day' because the surnames by themselves are just....awkward....

Tom Shines

First Grade
Couldn't think of anything more plastic than a f**ken NRL produced fan banner.

What's next, #1 FAN foam hands?

ek999

First Grade
Noticed a red and green Union Jack on Friday night and then a blue and white one last night

Latest posts