What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do people hate Michael Ennis

Surrogate

Juniors
Theres a lot of butt hurt here. Just because someone does it, does not mean players should lower their standards. Haterz gonna hate.

[youtube]Dnf1uZ5zKXM[/youtube]

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Theres a lot of butt hurt here. Just because someone does it, does not mean players should lower their standards. Haterz gonna hate.

[youtube]Dnf1uZ5zKXM[/youtube]

:lol:

The butthurt is from you pal. Who started this geniused thread having a cry that the grub Smith had his ugly scone patted by the grub Ennis?

I think the fact you know Taylor Swift songs to reference speaks volumes.....

Perth Red

Post Whore
Don't know whats worse, the fact Ennis is one of the biggest wkers to play the game or the fact everyone seems to pat him on the back for being a wker. The old boys club on NRL shows means none of the commentators dare say anything about players or coaches, far too matey matey. Needs some people who are not afraid to express opinions. Bring back The Roast!

Sleep

Juniors
I don't think anyone hates Michael Ennis because of what he did the weekend just gone. Hell, his career could of finished at the start of the year and I still would of hated him. He's been a complete piece of shit ever since he's been in the league.

Diving and winking at his team mates in Brisbane while waiting for the penalty and then his oscar winning completely motionless effort the weekend just gone were far worse than giving Smith a pat on the head.

Can't wait till he's out of the league which is basically next year.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Hahahaha. The OP is speeding towards the rarefied air inhabited by the likes of BunniesMan, broncos2010 etc.

'Haterz gonna hate' and quoting a Taylor Swift song. Completely forgetting the butt hurt was originally all theirs.

Storm can't claim tall poppy anymore . They're an average side on the wane, and they've won as many premierships in the last 15 seasons as the Tigers, Panthers and a whole lot less than others.

Surrogate

Juniors
:lol:

The butthurt is from you pal. Who started this geniused thread having a cry that the grub Smith had his ugly scone patted by the grub Ennis?

I think the fact you know Taylor Swift songs to reference speaks volumes.....

Shes getting plenty of time on the major radio stations.
I thought she might suit a demographic like yours or is Alan Jones more your type?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Shes getting plenty of time on the major radio stations.
I thought she might suit a demographic like yours or is Alan Jones more your type?

Sorry princess, I don't listen to radio stations that play crap like Talyor Swift nor have I listened to AM talkback radio in my life.

You clearly do. Maybe call Alan and tell him how hard done by the mighty Cameron Smith has been treated? Maybe you will find a sympathetic ear there rather than the epic backfire this thread has been!!

Keep trying.

Surrogate

Juniors
Sorry princess, I don't listen to radio stations that play crap like Talyor Swift nor have I listened to AM talkback radio in my life.

You clearly do. Maybe call Alan and tell him how hard done by the mighty Cameron Smith has been treated? Maybe you will find a sympathetic ear there rather than the epic backfire this thread has been!!

Keep trying.

I find it quite bizarre that you have the ability to logon to the internet and defend Ennis with anonymous bravado but don't listen to radio? Do you own a car or do you get to work on the back of a donkey?

PS. you seem to know more about Taylor Swift than we are led to believe because why would you diss her if you don't know anything about her?

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
I find it quite bizarre that you have the ability to logon to the internet and defend Ennis with anonymous bravado but don't listen to radio? Do you own a car or do you get to work on the back of a donkey?

He didn't say he didn't listen to the radio. He said he didn't listen to shit radio.
You know, the type that plays Taylor Swift.
Are you a Beiber and One Erection fan as well? All the kids are I'm told.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

PS. you seem to know more about Taylor Swift than we are led to believe because why would you diss her if you don't know anything about her?

I consider that I am moreso saying Smith is a piece of shit that deserves what he gets rather than defending Ennis. Ennis is a grub. They both are. Sook.

And as Bottle said - I do have a radio idiot. It has stations on it that do not play shit like Taylor Swift. As for knowing who she is, when you have daughters you can't help but know who she is.

Is her music shit? Yes

Are you a sook with sand in your vag? Yes

And only f*cking tools use the word "diss" :D

drake

First Grade
I had to take my daughter to a Taylor Swift concert a few years ago. I was seriously contemplating falling 30 feet down to the next level so I could escape. I still have nightmares.
And 'showing respect to the captain of the national team' is definitely a Taylor Swift theme. Along with boys breaking your heart and feeling pretty.

f**k me dead. He patted a grub on the head. Good sport.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Smith should be filthy at Ben Roberts. He had the perfect opportunity to launch the ball at Ennis's head during the head patting incident and failed. No wonder he is gone next season.

MsStorm

Bench
Thank you LU for restoring my faith in humanity.

When the Storm become unsuccessful (and it'll happen) their 'fans' will drop the club quicker than a hot pie.

Grub club from top to bottom and all around the ground.

Storm have been unsuccessful during the Murray years, so go and grab another :C:before you post more rubbish.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Storm have been unsuccessful during the Murray years, so go and grab another :C:before you post more rubbish.

And look at the pissant crowds you got:

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2002/melbourne/summary.html

Second worst attendance that year, ahead only of the truly, truly woeful Northern Eagles when they ventured to Gosford.

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2002/venues.html

Way, way down on 1999 and 2000. Shit hit the fan and fans stayed home.

Ok if I rest my case? You know it'll happen again.

natheel

Coach
Got to laugh at commentators saying Ennis needs to tone his sledging down and that he wouldn't want to be remembered for his playing ability but his sledging and being a serial pest...if you want to be remembered for something make sure you're the best at it. He won't be remembered as the best hooker to play the game

bottle

Coach
Is he better at sledging or diving?
Came up with a cracker triple pike with somersault after the Chambers tap last week.

Latest posts