What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

cooko

Juniors
Seems a few 2015 jerseys are being released so thought it time for a dedicated thread.

Roosters members jersey first up (with new sleeve sponsor QBE).

15087274649_30ea3dcbea_d.jpg

Last edited:

applesauce

Bench
Sorry about the shit resolution:

qld-maroons-300x0.jpg

Suncorp Group CEO Patrick Snowball today announced that Suncorp would increase its commitment to its home state by officially sponsoring Queensland Ballet and increasing its partnership with Queensland Rugby League (QRL).

The new agreement extends the Suncorp’s commitment and will see the Suncorp logo proudly emblazoned on the front of the Queensland State of Origin jerseys from 2015.

More...

Charlie124

First Grade
Glad I got this years jersey with AAMI on it. Not a fan of this suncorp logo funking up the joint.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Glad I got this years jersey with AAMI on it. Not a fan of this suncorp logo funking up the joint.

worse things have happened, its not bad compared to what it could have been.

Considering a jersey with no sponsor was out of the question, i think this looks quite good...

Saint Doc

Coach
Also, perfect colour scheme for the Raiders to take on (to get away from those shitty white jerseys)....

yes yes yes.

I'd never thought of blue before, but it makes sense. Most of the raiders' casual wear this year was blue, looked good.

Canberra-Raiders-2014-ISC-Ladies-Players-Polo-483x483.jpg

The Great Dane

First Grade
Also, perfect colour scheme for the Raiders to take on (to get away from those shitty white jerseys)....

Change the shade of the blue to the shade we use and the grey to yellow and it'd be a fine Raiders jersey.

Lots of us Raiders fans liked the yellow jersey too, so we could always do a yellow away sometime in the future.

Latest posts