What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destiny

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Press LB and RB together when you get a power up. The gun will appear in your hand and you can get about 3 shots off before it goes away again.

I never knew that. I thought it was some gun that you had to find. Does it do anything good? I am now level 24, it would have been nice to know that earlier.

Storm13

Juniors
Yeah I had a crack when I was at level 11 and got absolutely destroyed.

The weapons seem to make a big difference. Nothing I had would put a dent into other players but I'd get blown away with 1 or 2 shots. The only chance I had was when my Golden Gun powered up.

Yeah tell me about it :x put like 100 rounds into a player and they just walk up and death punch you.

Tommax25

Bench
I have a probably very silly question but in the mission summary where it lists kills are they all added up or separate? So with 50 kills, 10 precision kills, and 10 ability kills do I have a total of 70 kills or 50?

Bazzi

First Grade
Just reached level 20, been playing some Crucible, trying to find some gear with light now

ragzouken

Juniors
Hey dudes anyone here play on the Xbox one? Looking to get another player for vault of glass or just higher level shit gamer card is graciouscalf122

Bazzi

First Grade
Go play level 20 strike, that's how I got kitted out with light armour

All I've been playing is crucible lately, and doing some bounties. Just reached the first crucible level, it's pretty hard to level up. Earned some good light-giving armour from playing too, just hit level 21.

Wato

Juniors
Strikes will give you decent gear if your in the early 20s otherwise work on earning marks and ranking up your reputation with either the factions or the vanguard and crucible vendors, as once you hit level 3 they will reward you with a pice of legendary gear for that level and each one after. It is similar with your cyptarch level expect you get engrams instead.im currently a level 26 hunter with legendary items in every slot bar my boots which I will buy this week when the marks reset, I have three exotics Bad juju(pulse rifle), super good advice(machine gun) and lucky raspberry(chest plate). I got them all from bounties or from xur.

I recieved legendary boots at level 22 forget where I got them, but I was able to go from level 21 to 24 in a matter of a couple hours just doing strikes and bounties.

I still don't know what these factions are though.

Hey dudes anyone here play on the Xbox one? Looking to get another player for vault of glass or just higher level shit gamer card is graciouscalf122

I am jorn084 on xbox one, generally can only play on Monday, Tuesday or Friday if I am on days off.

Wato

Juniors
I recieved legendary boots at level 22 forget where I got them, but I was able to go from level 21 to 24 in a matter of a couple hours just doing strikes and bounties.

I still don't know what these factions are though.

There is abit of back story too them on bungie.net but at this time they are just glorified vendors in the game. Personally I'm sticking to vanguard as I already have that at rank 4 and it's a good way to get legendarys. The thing with the rumour you get off vendors and out of engrams is that it's light level only goes to 27, if you want to reach thirty you will need exotic armour and armour out of raids as that has a maximum light level of 30.

Bazzi

First Grade
I'm now Level 22.

Tried to do the Queen mission which is Level 24, with a friend but still finding it really hard. Completed 7 Queen's bounties, and have the missions but need to finish the first one off first.

If anyone's interested, I want to try put a team together to do the Level 26 Raid on Venus, once I'm a few levels higher though.

Parra Pride

Coach
On the Queen's kill order missions, once you start bring up your ghost and you should see a hidden modifier in the bottom left corner. It's always to do with a certain damage type (solar, arc or void) dealing significantly increased damage. Pay attention to that, and pick your weapons accordingly and the missions are much, much easier.