What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst. Grand Final. Ever.

davi

Juniors
Lol at those saying last years GF was the worst. Probably the best quality GF in many years.

Unfortunately with the Roosters being robbed of victory over the panthers the best 3 teams ended up on the same side of the draw. South swill win easily. The dogs wouldn't beat them, the chooks or the cows. Just got a lucky draw

Too some extent, I think you are right. I remember when the Tigers screwed up a scrum play and lost to the Roosters in the first round of the finals in 2010. For the preliminary final that year it was Tigers vs the Dragons and in the other preliminary final it was Titans vs the Roosters.

Realistically the two best teams that year were the Tigers and the Dragons and that should of been the Grand Final. I predicted that whoever won that game would win the title. Roosters were no match for the Dragons in the Grand final getting blown of the paddock, while the Tigers and the Dragons preliminary final went down to the wire.

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I'll watch for no other reason than its the GF and no point to not watch.

The teams themselves I could not give a flying f*ck who wins. Both are rancid.

Expect this game to be dragged into the gutter by the Bulltards and not get out of there for the 80 minutes.

Hope the 2 lead up games are good, that will redeem the day somewhat.

Apey

Staff member
BM vs Moffo, LU Plodder cup. Everybody loses because one of them wins.

Bumble

First Grade
Yeah I mean, the narrative in watching Brisbane/Melbourne/Easts/Manly rotate every year is far more entertaining than a team coming from 7th to make the grand final against a team that hasn't won the big one in 43 years.

Idiots.

vvvrulz

Coach
I'm sure we had this exact thread last year as well.

There's one every year, along with 'worst GF ever' posts in the game day thread to go with the usual ref bashing.

But for what its worth this should be a cracking final with plenty of intensity and grub.
And I don't like either club.

taste2taste

Juniors
these 2 teams played on FNF a few months ago.

one of the worst games of the season,

Gus spent the whole game whinging how wrestling had ruined rugby league forever!

sretsoor

Juniors
Souths will win and win well.

Agreed. Could even set the new score record IMO. I can see them getting 40-50 points once they get into gear. It'll come down to mentality as they may have played their GF last week and now need to get up again. Otherwise it'll be over by half time.

ouwet

Bench

Gus spent the whole game whinging how wrestling had ruined rugby league forever!

Gus is an idiot!!!

I love how when Melbourne's no try against the Bulldogs (Which clearly was a no try) was the biggest injustice ever; he wouldn't shut up about it because it looked so good and should've been given even though it was a clear knock on... YET something similar happened with 30 seconds left before half time between South?s and Easts and he didn't mention it twice.

franklin2323

Immortal

This is what it is for me. I didn't like last years teams but they atleast could play some decent footy. unlike this year's teams

vvvrulz

Coach
Gus is an idiot!!!

I love how when Melbourne's no try against the Bulldogs (Which clearly was a no try) was the biggest injustice ever; he wouldn't shut up about it because it looked so good and should've been given even though it was a clear knock on... YET something similar happened with 30 seconds left before half time between South?s and Easts and he didn't mention it twice.

While I actually agreed Gus's point of view in the Storm match, it was total hypocrisy to ignore it for the Roosters

Valheru

Coach
The only positive is that one team will have to lose which will greatly humour me.

It is truly scum vs scum. I won’t be watching it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Could largely be attributed to Bunniesman- that's pretty much the sole reason I'm cheering for the Dogs this weekend.

I don't know if it is hilarious or pathetic that you let someone you don't even know have that much influence over how you feel.

Latest posts