What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HUGE congratulations to you bunnies fans and club. BUNNIES 2014 PREMIERS..

Green River Eel

Juniors
Just wanted to say im genuinely really happy for you guys, i realise its early days but its great seeing the bunnies in a big one.

Its been a real long wait for you guys to get in a big one, generations have come and never seen the bunnies on the big day, after nearly 30 years its getting like that at the eels too lol.

All fans especially long suffering and loyal ones like you guys deserve to taste a GF week, its such a special week, lap it up and enjoy it Souths fans you deserve it imo.

You were all class tonight, coming back from 12 down to put on 30 unanswered points, very impressive stuff, and watching all the souths fans at the end, nobody left their seats, the emotion was over flowing.

I honestly believe that if you guys win next week it will be fantastic for the game, and more importantly reward you mad rabbits fans for years of loyalty when the chips were down, i really hope you can pull off a win.

Hope you guys have a great week and cherish every moment.

Best of luck for the big one.

Fek it was good watching you beat the roosters tonight, you belted em.

cheers

EDIT - SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS 2014 NRL PREMIERS

SOUTHS 30
DOGS 6

CONGRATULATIONS TO SOUTHS AND FANS, YOU FINALLY DID IT AND WERE UNDISPUTED BEST TEAM OF THE YEAR.
ENJOY IT, YOU GUYS DESERVE IT.

Cheers

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks for that mate a lot. Really appreciate those words. I'm just so happy I have had grand final tickets the last 3 years and sold them the last 2 years. Now finally get to use them. Gold category which is ok seats. The atmosphere will be utterly electric.

After the game it was crazy had a few good chats with other Souths fans in their 70s and 80s was great to hear some stories and how happy they are. Just outside the entry for the bays Souths supporters were just all singing and clapping non stop for about 40mins taking heaps of photos something I will never forget.

Can't sleep now too bloody happy!

I like it when Parra are going good too honestly I was cheering for you guys to make the 8 in your last 2 games. You guys have suffered as well and you are a family club with decent supporters. I hope Parra grow next year and learn from this year for all you guys.

Also never heard a Souths crowd so loud ever and I go to all the games at ANZ have done for 4 years.

The Roosters fans when they got minor prem last year at ANZ were terrible sports. Herds of them kept coming up to Souths supporters right in their faces and were carrying on like idiots. Heaps of them came in my face sticking their fingers up.

So happy to get this 1 on them where it counts! Can't stand Hargreaves.

getsmarty

Immortal
Well done guys. Really enjoyed watching the game against the Roosters.Good luck in the G.F. Hope you guys can break your drought.

saint.nick

Coach
The Roosters fans were grubs. They started cheering and throwing confetti when a replay of Moa's send-offable hit was shown on screen.

southsport

First Grade
Thanks everyone. Yes, it's been a long time between drinks, we have to take it all in and enjoy it while it lasts.

RedVDave

First Grade
Want to add my congrats to you guys and will be cheering for you on Grand Final day all the way!

What an amazing story it will be for you guys if you win (and I genuinely think you will) after all the lol @ souffs thread, being kicked out of the comp, the Langmack years amongst other general sh!tty things you've gone through as fans.

As a fan of a team who faced simiilar adversities, I know how good it would feel to see the red and green lifting up the trophy next week and for all you long suffering bunnies I hope you do.

UP THE RABBITS!!!!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Congratulations Bunnies. I will be cheering you on next week to smash the Dogs. You are the best team in the comp now show it when it counts.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Want to add my congrats to you guys and will be cheering for you on Grand Final day all the way!

What an amazing story it will be for you guys if you win (and I genuinely think you will) after all the lol @ souffs thread, being kicked out of the comp, the Langmack years amongst other general sh!tty things you've gone through as fans.

As a fan of a team who faced simiilar adversities, I know how good it would feel to see the red and green lifting up the trophy next week and for all you long suffering bunnies I hope you do.

UP THE RABBITS!!!!

Thanks for your support! Yeah there has been lots of very low times.

Hopefully they can do it.

I can't stand the Dogs either!

MattJ

Juniors
wow, nicest thread I've probably ever read on this forum.
With all the constant bashing of our club in this place, you forget there are some pretty decent fans that regularly post here.
Thanks for the sentiment guys, its an amazing time to be a bunny, I think we're all going to savor every moment of this week.

nqcowboy87

Bench
congarts guys, souths fans have copped it left right and centre for more than a decade now, and im genuinely gunning for you guys

Green River Eel

Juniors
GOOD LUCK BUNNIES AND FANS, HOPE YOU SMASH THE DOGS, hope your all having a great day and week and looking forward to seeing the joy and satisfaction from long suffering souths fans after you win.

Well done to the Bunnies and the fans for a successful season you are a credit to the NRL and yourself,hopefully by the end of the day it will be a even better season and rightly so,no other fair minded NRL fan could possibly begrudge you the title today,other than maybe a Bulldog supporter.Go the Bunnies !

Latest posts