What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Memberships Onsale for 2015

Parraeels.com.au said:
2015 Membership is officially on sale - sign up this week as a Member of the Dyldam Parramatta Eels for your chance to win a family pass to the Grand Final!

Renew or sign up as a new Member by midday on Thursday, October 2, and you could win a silver family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to the Grand Final at ANZ Stadium on Sunday, October 5.

Ready to join today? Click through to sign up as a Member, or use our "Help me Choose" page to pick a Membership type!

Our 2014 Members should have by now received an email with all the details on how to renew as a Member for 2015, including details on when payment will be processed for all rolling renewals and Eel For Life Members.

Already a 2014 Member, but can't find your email? Click through to renew today, or contact our Membership team on membership@parraeels.com.au or 1300 BLUE GOLD (1300 258 346).

Please note: All Members who have already signed up for 2015 will be atuomatically placed in the draw to win tickets!

The winning Member will be selected using a random number selector and contacted via phone on the number provided with their Membership application before 5pm on Thursday, October 2.

The winning Member can collect their tickets from the Eels Store at 2 Eels Place Parramatta during opening hours, or the Parramatta Leagues Club Reception by arrangement with our Membership team.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2014/09/29/become_an_eels_member_for_your_chance_to_win_.html

Most prices up about 5%.

Still across all memberships that include 11 games, you would have to miss 4 and a half or up to 7 games to not get value for money, and you are getting at least a 71% discount.

Not good enough Mark.
Phantom still wants his Parra stadium only membership.

Suity

Interestingly on the invoice it has the following.

Cronin Memberships Mark Hexxxxxxxx $290.00
11 Game Package 2015 - 9 Game Component Pirtek Mark Hexxxxxxxx $0.00
11 Game Package 2015 - 2 Game Component ANZ. Mark Hexxxxxxxx $0.00

Maybe his wish is not to far away. But then again with every game offering seat warmers, if his seats get sold at ANZ he can get some credit at the Eels Store.

Chipmunk

Coach
Interestingly on the invoice it has the following.

Cronin Memberships Mark Hexxxxxxxx $290.00
11 Game Package 2015 - 9 Game Component Pirtek Mark Hexxxxxxxx $0.00
11 Game Package 2015 - 2 Game Component ANZ. Mark Hexxxxxxxx $0.00

Maybe his wish is not to far away. But then again with every game offering seat warmers, if his seats get sold at ANZ he can get some credit at the Eels Store.

So your membership doesn't even get you entry into the Clubs home game in Darwin?

jono

Juniors
Hi EelsFan,

What problems are you having with the online portal?

Cheers

Larissa
Hi Larissa
Yesterday I had forgotten my password so I requested a password retrieval. I got a message on the club website a temp password had been sent but none was forthcoming.
Today I rang membership and Danni was very helpful, renewed my membership within 5 minutes. I remarked how efficient the renewals had become and asked her to pass on my compliments to you for a refreshing change to the club's marketing.
I'm not sure if this is anything to do with EelsFan05's issues but I do know I needed to ring up to get it done.
No big deal , all good now , counting the days until Auckland Nines!

Last edited:
I can agree that the password send was not working. Thankfully I remembered the password and was able to renew my tickets and get my Combo Scarf and shirt.

I hope the shirt is cotton though, that stuff that they have been made out of the last couple of years doesn't breath.

emjaycee

Coach
I just tried to renew and will have to do it tomorrow on the phone now.

Last year the Captains Club was an add-on and you had to also renew your seat.
This year it is combined and I have no option to renew my seat but not take the Captains Club option.

Hopefully it is seamless tomorrow when I call Danni.

Hi Larissa
Yesterday I had forgotten my password so I requested a password retrieval. I got a message on the club website a temp password had been sent but none was forthcoming.
Today I rang membership and Danni was very helpful, renewed my membership within 5 minutes. I remarked how efficient the renewals had become and asked her to pass on my compliments to you for a refreshing change to the club's marketing.
I'm not sure if this is anything to do with EelsFan05's issues but I do know I needed to ring up to get it done.
No big deal , all good now , counting the days until Auckland Nines!

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

I wasn't aware of the password reset issue so will advise CRM support to investigate it.

I just tried to renew and will have to do it tomorrow on the phone now.

Last year the Captains Club was an add-on and you had to also renew your seat.
This year it is combined and I have no option to renew my seat but not take the Captains Club option.

Hopefully it is seamless tomorrow when I call Danni.

Did you get it all sorted today?

Latest posts