What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 14/15

Cartman

Juniors
Sorry, forgot to actually join the league. Cartman's Clippers are set to ride again.

Will set a reminder for the draft as I forgot about daylight savings last year and missed it. Lousy farmers.

McLovin

Staff member
NQR is it possible to e-mail the league the day before draft just to remind us all? Chances are i'll forget until an hour into it.

Otherwise ill figure out how to set a reminder on my phone or something.

TamTam79

Juniors
I will give ridders and attamarrap until next Sunday to join up, after that the 2 guys on standby (SubLime Green & TamTam79) will come in, I think that's fair.

Are you guys ok with the current draft time - Sunday 19th 11am EDST. 10am Qld.

No problemo here.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Yeah I can do that for sure.

I can pm everyone here or if you all set your email address at the site as visible I can send out an email reminder next Friday or Saturday.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Ok the comp is now full we have our 12 teams :) TamTam has the last spot.

Welcome aboard mate, hopefully the link worked, if it didn't just let me know I sent it with my phone.

I have found in the commish tools where I can send everyone an email at once, so once TamTam signs up I'll send out an email.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
The comp is now finalized and ready to rumble.

I have sent out an email to everyone with a draft remiinder, I will send another one on Saturday.

HowHigh

Coach
I'll battle through an Oktoberfest hangover, disappointed in how I went last season gotta make sure I draft better lol.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I did a mock draft last night, the draft page/interface has had a massive overhaul, it is totally different from previous years and to me its really clustered. The actually draft board of players is good, you can bring up your team right in the middle of the page, but the rest of the page isn't great.

I'd advise everyone to go do a mock draft to get a feel for the new page before the draft on Sunday.

Aragorn

First Grade
Players are dropping like flies. KD, Perkins, Jackson, Ibaka, McGrady....there isnt going to be anyone left by the time regular season starts!

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
See you all tomorrow at the draft.

11am - 10am in Qld.

The new yahoo fantasy sports app is pretty good and easy to use.

HowHigh

Coach
Going to be a solid hangover and supposed to go out at midday tomorrow but ill do my best to make the draft

A couple mates understood the commitment to this at least lol

Latest posts