What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Adam Reynolds new tattoo real?

some11

Referee
Yes, it is a bit 'special' to get a tat bonded to your eyebrow.

Last edited:

TheDalek079

Bench
getting your logo tattooed on your face after winning a premiership...just one problem that Sharkies will never have

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Welp, he'd best hope he stays in good stead with Souffs, because he's never getting picked up by another club.

POPEYE

Coach
I don't reckon it looks too bad, only small and pretty tidy looking; good on them.

There you go, the bloke that started this thread likes it to be known his face looks like a twat and has the hide to criticise a player for his unusual tattoos, every man to his own . . . I'm only interested in the 80 minutes he throws at the tele each week

POPEYE

Coach
Welp, he'd best hope he stays in good stead with Souffs, because he's never getting picked up by another club.

Wow, there's some perilous reasoning right there, no club would want a player that gives everything and is proud of it . . . wonder can Cronk play 5/8, Bellamy wouldn't give a shit if Adam covered the tat with Elastoplast or not . . . anything for a decent goal kicker

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I just saw a pic of someone who got the same thing tatted on their knob lol. Could be pen though hard to tell

thorson1987

Coach
[FKN-SIK];10510782;13251 said:
I just saw a pic of someone who got the same thing tatted on their knob lol. Could be pen though hard to tell

I saw it and wasn't sure.

Maybe BM should study it closer.

Kiwi

First Grade
2dgwbqs.jpg

you'd think they would have got them positioned so that when they cuddle at night they match up