What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

DIOGENES

Juniors
Capital city ratings may be more valuable when looking at local advertising but I don't think it makes much difference to national advertisers.

Did they have local ads in Coffs last night - when I lived there 20 years ago i used to like the used car ads presented by the bogan yard owners.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Regional in ratings speak is Canberra. Wollongong. Newcastle. Gold coast Hobart. Darwin. Gosford. + obviously the country towns

Hardly `regional' in the real world

Pm lives in regional Australia ?

pHyR3

Juniors
Regional in ratings speak is Canberra. Wollongong. Newcastle. Gold coast Hobart. Darwin. Gosford. + obviously the country towns

Hardly `regional' in the real world

Pm lives in regional Australia ?

good point. basically anyone not in Sydney, Mel, Perth, Bris or Adelaide.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Ratings system is stuck in 70s anyway

How many people streamed the game ??

How many tweets ?

That's where the money is at. Or will be soon

yobbo84

First Grade
It was an incredible atmosphere. 60,000 plus Souths supporters going nuts when Reynolds scored to seal it will stick in my memory for a long, long time.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

60k+?

The split would've been 10k neutral, 45-50k Souths, 20k Dogs.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
As a neutral, you always pick a team and cheer...

Cant see 10k people sitting on their hands, saying "nice try, but I am not bothered by it "

yobbo84

First Grade
:lol:

60k+?

The split would've been 10k neutral, 45-50k Souths, 20k Dogs.

Whatever champ. You live on another planet if you think there were only 50k Souths fans there.

It was complete and utter domination, much like on the field :cool:

morley101

Juniors
Crowd Numbers increased in 2014 compared to 2013

2014 Average 16798 up 0.9%
2014 Finals Average 35852 up 13.3%

Rabbits20

Immortal
Where are all these Dogs fans now saying they are more passionate than Souths fans? Saying that Souths fans don't turn up in greater numbers when Souths play the Dogs?

It was great I was at the game obviously very proud of all the Souths fans there. If your a Dogs fans must be disappointed with the turn out greatly outnumbered.

Just shows Souths members and supporters wanted tickets a lot more than the Dogs did.

Watch Souths membership sky rocket next year! Good times.

GLORY GLORY:D. Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Souths fans have flooded the first GF booking window every year since 2012, this time it paid off.

Bulldogs fans meanwhile wouldn't have even contemplated the GF given the team lost 5-6 games in the final ten rounds. Hell we lost to the Gold Coast in R26...

If the Bulldogs were still first when GF Tix were on sale chances are the balance would've been greater.

Latest posts